What's new

Paul George and Other FA signings

Jack Strop

Free agents aren't waiting for Lebron to make a decision. They're gobbling up what little money is out there. Probably a good sign for those wanting us to keep Favors and Exum.

Paul George is staying with OKC: 4 years and $137M
Another FA spurns Utah! Sorry, Donovan. "Push-off P" isn't your best friend.

Chris Paul gets 4/$160m with Houston

Ariza going to the Suns for $15m on a 1 yr deal.

Ilyasova signs with Milwaukee for 3/$21m

McDermott to Pacers

DeAndre Jordan gets 1yr/$24m. Let's hope Favors doesn't think this is a comp.

Joe Harris re-signing with Nets

Barton stays with Nuggets

Durant signs 1/1 deal for $30.5M. Gives the Warriors a discount. I read his deal allows GS to use the taxpayer exception.

Last edited:
Utah has a meeting set up with Favors tomorrow in Atlanta.
Also meeting with Exum, but I didn't see a date cited.

OKC also re-signed Grant. As it stands, they'd have payroll/tax penalty costs of >$315m next season. Absolutely crazy.

Have to think Carmelo is being shopped.

Not surprised with all the 1yr deals. Players and teams maneuvering for the free agency lollapalooza next summer.

Ilyasova signs with Milwaukee ,does that signal Parker can move on

And

Phoenix for who knows what reason spends $15 million on Ariza ,that means no run on Exum OR Favors by the Suns

It's nice that PG decided to stay with OKC. Feels like a win for all small market teams.

Agreed. And as much of an ego the Westbrook, there's some vindication that he can play with other superstars too. Whether that's a victory or not, I don't know.

Agreed. And as much of an ego the Westbrook, there's some vindication that he can play with other superstars too. Whether that's a victory or not, I don't know.

I came on to say basically same thing. I hope this puts that " players don't want to play with Westbrook " narrative to rest.