What's new

Paul Walker dies

Damn, I actually liked the guy. Raised LDS which not a lot of people seem to know about.

The next F&F movie is probably facing some stiff rewrites as he was filming it.

To bad. Seemed like a nice guy. Hate to see people dying like that where they had no control or influence over it.

Maybe this is a dick thing to say but...

Died in a Porsche that lost control and hit a light pole. Too Fast Too Furious

Damn, I actually liked the guy. Raised LDS which not a lot of people seem to know about.

The next F&F movie is probably facing some stiff rewrites as he was filming it.

Like him because he is LDS? Odd.

So he said he liked the guy. In a different sentence he noted an interesting fact about him, that he was raised LDS. How did you get cause and effect from that? Careful your biases are showing.

Anyway, I watched the first F&F movie, wasn't very impressed, and didn't watch any of the other ones. Can't recall seeing the guy in much else other than the notebook, which I also found pretty meh, and besides was he even in that one? Thought it was someone else. I am sure people who knew and/or liked the guy will be sad.

So he said he liked the guy. In a different sentence he noted an interesting fact about him, that he was raised LDS. How did you get cause and effect from that? Careful your biases are showing.

Anyway, I watched the first F&F movie, wasn't very impressed, and didn't watch any of the other ones. Can't recall seeing the guy in much else other than the notebook, which I also found pretty meh, and besides was he even in that one? Thought it was someone else. I am sure people who knew and/or liked the guy will be sad.

I don't think he was in the notebook

She's All That and The Skulls were the two most notable roles to me. Was never into Fast and Furious.

But yeah, by Hollywood standards, which are crazy low, he seemed like a decent enough person.

So it sounds like he was a guy who acted in movies I didn't watch.

So it sounds like he was a guy who acted in movies I didn't watch.

You have noy seen Into The Blue?

I implore you to watch it.
My god jessica alba is amazing in it.
Probably the hawtest she has ever been

You have noy seen Into The Blue?

I implore you to watch it.
My god jessica alba is amazing in it.
Probably the hawtest she has ever been

I can look at beautiful people doing all sorts of things on the internet. No need to sit through 90min of garbage to get less. I'm not much of a Hollywood movie fan. I honestly probably only watch 2-4 new movies a year.