What's new

Pay Joe Ingles ,he's a coach on the court and does it all

tleikheen

Holy smokes !!!! 11 assists ,somehow that seems like a season high for a Jazz player this year.He was carving up the Clippers .I don't think they expected this at all.He is taking the pressure off of the other players. He puts Clippers in a awkward position ,are they going to keep JJRedick guarding him.

Snyder tried to stick Ingles on CPaul,right thought but Ingles not fast enough.BUT this might be the move of the series ...Have Ingles run the Jazz offense.

I've criticized Snyder quite a bit,but this is a brilliant move can Doc Rivers counter this move '

PAY JOE INGLES ,Jazz are a better team with him!

Holy smokes !!!! 11 assists ,somehow that seems like a season high for a Jazz player this year.He was carving up the Clippers .I don't think they expected this at all.He is taking the pressure off of the other players. He puts Clippers in a awkward position ,are they going to keep JJRedick guarding him.

Snyder tried to stick Ingles on CPaul,right thought but Ingles not fast enough.BUT this might be the move of the series ...Have Ingles run the Jazz offense.

I've criticized Snyder quite a bit,but this is a brilliant move can Doc Rivers counter this move '

PAY JOE INGLES ,Jazz are a better team with him!

Not only this. . . but he's a starter in this league. You don't let guys like that go unless you have to. I love Burks, but you move him if you have to clear cap space to keep Jingles. It's shocking to me that Joe ******* Ingles is the Jazz go-to defensive wing stopper. I thought he'd be a glue guy and locker room influence. Couldn't be more pleased to see him play like he has and hope they can come to an agreement to bring him back.

As far as his status is concerned. . . he's a RFA, right? If so, the Jazz have the right to match any offer he gets. I'd prefer that they not let him see GM an offer sheet somewhere. Just work out a good extension before free agency and lock him up without someone else setting the terms.

What Ingles gets paid this off-season will be super interesting. Zero doubt in my mind he is 2x the player that Harrison Barnes is and he got 24 million.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Who is the next Joe Ingles? There has to be other Euroleague players who don't have draft rights to nba teams who could be productive nba players. Hard to believe Ingles is the only one.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I really hope Joe stays, he's playing good basketball, he's getting used in the Quin's system, I think the coach really believes in him and that's what players need to have good NBA careers. His versatility has been an important part of keeping the team ticking over with all the personal changes. Remember earlier in the year when Quin spoke about Joe and said he has a great attitude, he knows he's not going to play big minutes every night but he comes to play? I think Joe can expect to be spending a lot more time on court for the Jazz in the future, hope so anyway.

I really hope Joe stays, he's playing good basketball, he's getting used in the Quin's system, I think the coach really believes in him and that's what players need to have good NBA careers. His versatility has been an important part of keeping the team ticking over with all the personal changes. Remember earlier in the year when Quin spoke about Joe and said he has a great attitude, he knows he's not going to play big minutes every night but he comes to play? I think Joe can expect to be spending a lot more time on court for the Jazz in the future, hope so anyway.

good things happen when a bloke marries a Victorian girl.

Milos Teodosic would look good replacing Mack next year as an offensive spark plug combo guard.

[video=youtube_share;CIgHtE_v66U]https://youtu.be/CIgHtE_v66U

good things happen when a bloke marries a Victorian girl.

Well its important to remember this, you know Melbourne is an amazing place. Its a UNESCO cultural capital, we've got the gallery, the arts centre precinct, the best live music in the country. Then there's the arts festival, the writers festival, the fringe festival, the food festival (or whatever they ****ing call it.) the comedy festival, its all happening.

And naturally Melbourne is the sporting capital of the world, more NBA number 1 draft picks have been born in Melbourne than any other city. The heart of the city is the great Cathedral, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, the great coliseum which turns ordinary men and women into immortals. Generously we've given the country our great Victorian game, we've let them come here and play with us, not that any of them would thank us for the privilege, the ungrateful, envious ********. And lets not forget about the Cricket, lets not forget big Merv and Warnie (a bloke that ugly was shagging Liz Hurley, what a great bloke, what a bloody Victorian legend)and the corpse with pads Bill Lawry.

And then there's the people, the melting pot of people from everywhere round the world, the multicultural example to the world. Without the contribution of people from Asia, Italy, Greece, the Middle East and of course the great Jewish diaspora our city of hope would not be the same. Lazy Sunday arvos in St Kilda, finishing off the night with a cake and coffee from a jewish café on Acland st. Getting a coffee from Tiamo's in Carlton on the way to the theatre. Getting some dumplings in Chinatown on the way home from the footy, Sydney hasn't got any of this.

Whats Sydney got? A bloody useless Opera house designed by a retard and a ****ing bridge built by a narcissist scab. Its a city divided, physically, racially, full of pretentious ********.

As Victorians I think we should go alone, gotta keep these Australian ******** out of our great state, you know what we should do? We should build a great big ****ing wall and then make the crow eaters and smug self satisfied pricks in Sydney pay for it. That will keep Victoria for Victorians!

Well its important to remember this, you know Melbourne is an amazing place. Its a UNESCO cultural capital, we've got the gallery, the arts centre precinct, the best live music in the country. Then there's the arts festival, the writers festival, the fringe festival, the food festival (or whatever they ****ing call it.) the comedy festival, its all happening.

And naturally Melbourne is the sporting capital of the world, more NBA number 1 draft picks have been born in Melbourne than any other city. The heart of the city is the great Cathedral, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, the great coliseum which turns ordinary men and women into immortals. Generously we've given the country our great Victorian game, we've let them come here and play with us, not that any of them would thank us for the privilege, the ungrateful, envious ********. And lets not forget about the Cricket, lets not forget big Merv and Warnie (a bloke that ugly was shagging Liz Hurley, what a great bloke, what a bloody Victorian legend)and the corpse with pads Bill Lawry.

And then there's the people, the melting pot of people from everywhere round the world, the multicultural example to the world. Without the contribution of people from Asia, Italy, Greece, the Middle East and of course the great Jewish diaspora our city of hope would not be the same. Lazy Sunday arvos in St Kilda, finishing off the night with a cake and coffee from a jewish café on Acland st. Getting a coffee from Tiamo's in Carlton on the way to the theatre. Getting some dumplings in Chinatown on the way home from the footy, Sydney hasn't got any of this.

Whats Sydney got? A bloody useless Opera house designed by a retard and a ****ing bridge built by a narcissist scab. Its a city divided, physically, racially, full of pretentious ********.

As Victorians I think we should go alone, gotta keep these Australian ******** out of our great state, you know what we should do? We should build a great big ****ing wall and then make the crow eaters and smug self satisfied pricks in Sydney pay for it. That will keep Victoria for Victorians!

Got 'Im yes, pi$& off you're out !! Well spoken Sir, ah Melbourne voted the worlds most livable city 376 years in a row, you forgot about the Sunday arvo drives thru the Dandenongs, the crashing surf at bells beach, the 12 apostles, no wait 7 apostles of the great ocean road, the never ending entertainment of the gangland war ...

Got 'Im yes, pi$& off you're out !! Well spoken Sir, ah Melbourne voted the worlds most livable city 376 years in a row, you forgot about the Sunday arvo drives thru the Dandenongs, the crashing surf at bells beach, the 12 apostles, no wait 7 apostles of the great ocean road, the never ending entertainment of the gangland war ...

Lets not forget a good demo against capitalism and corporate greed, (those protesters supporting those bums sleeping on Flinders St gave me the ****s tho.) cocktails at black pearl, a civilised late night feed at waiters, great street art, quality heroin on Victoria St. What more could you want?

Lets not forget a good demo against capitalism and corporate greed, (those protesters supporting those bums sleeping on Flinders St gave me the ****s tho.) cocktails at black pearl, a civilised late night feed at waiters, great street art, quality heroin on Victoria St. What more could you want?

And ... our premier gives away money like oprah !! YOU get 500 million dollars ... so do you !!!!

*blinks*