What's new

Pee Patrol....

Duck Rodgers

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1298046/spending-penny-could-cost-100-yuan-shenzhen

People with a poor aim are to be fined if they miss their mark when using public toilets in Shenzhen, officials said – provoking online derision over how the rule will be enforced.

The penalty will apply to those who urinate outside the bowl of facilities in Shenzhen, although draft regulations did not specify a minimum quantity of spillage required to be classed as a violation.

“Such uncouth use of a public toilet will be fined 100 yuan (HK$126) by authorities” from next month, a city government official said on Tuesday.

Now hiring.

Was hoping this thread was Heaven Harris' return to the board.

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

The pee-pee cops just need to hang out at bars on a weekend night. They'd make a killing.

Time to get over the macho stuff and sit down, eh?

Had a really weird experience in Hong Kong. We were just cruising around the city on foot and we went through a pretty nice park in the middle of downtown. It was me and another guy named Friske (lol, two of my regular liberty buddies were Friske and Dillio, the trio was Young Friske Dillio) plus a really cool chick named Clutts. She needed to use the rest room so Friske and I took the opportunity to take a piss in the freestanding bathroom in the park. So there were a couple stalls but there was a large trough-style urinal that ran along the wall and made an elbow and continued on the other wall. It had a constant waterfall of water. Anyway, being the Americans that we were I stood facing one wall and Friske faced the other wall. Some really old Chinese dude followed us in and stood right between us in the corner. After we whipped it out he blatantly leaned over and took a good hard look at my junk then turned his head and took a good hard look at Friske's junk then leaned back, zipped up and left. Don't even think he took a piss. Clutts was all confused because we were rolling on the ground laughing when she finally got done with her woman's stuff.

Had a really weird experience in Hong Kong. We were just cruising around the city on foot and we went through a pretty nice park in the middle of downtown. It was me and another guy named Friske (lol, two of my regular liberty buddies were Friske and Dillio, the trio was Young Friske Dillio) plus a really cool chick named Clutts. She needed to use the rest room so Friske and I took the opportunity to take a piss in the freestanding bathroom in the park. So there were a couple stalls but there was a large trough-style urinal that ran along the wall and made an elbow and continued on the other wall. It had a constant waterfall of water. Anyway, being the Americans that we were I stood facing one wall and Friske faced the other wall. Some really old Chinese dude followed us in and stood right between us in the corner. After we whipped it out he blatantly leaned over and took a good hard look at my junk then turned his head and took a good hard look at Friske's junk then leaned back, zipped up and left. Don't even think he took a piss. Clutts was all confused because we were rolling on the ground laughing when she finally got done with her woman's stuff.

So the old Chinese dude didn't want to embarrass two young guys by bringing out his third leg?

That thing is nasty. Besides that, who the hell wants to carry a brightly colored urination accessory around? The least they could have done is made it concealable, with a sleek waterproof carry case.

Made me think of this great tattoo:

sweetpee.jpg

can anyone offer an explanation as to why exactly it is referred to as "pee"

I mean, tinkle makes some kind of sense, but pee??? I just don't get it.

PEE.
Penis Excrement Evacuation

I bet you are sorry you asked

Because it comes out of the pee-pee.

Short for piss, which likely comes from the French as pissoir means urinal in French.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using JazzFanz mobile app

Not this.

Actually yes this. Piss was in use for a very long time, much longer than pee and it became a vulgar usage, so people shortened it to pee. And it has a latin base.

pee2 [pee] Show IPA verb, peed, pee·ing, noun Slang: Sometimes Vulgar.
verb (used without object)
to urinate.
noun
urine.
the act of urinating.
Origin:
1875–80; euphemism for piss, using initial letter

piss (v.) Look up piss at Dictionary.com
late 13c., from Old French pissier "urinate" (12c.), from Vulgar Latin *pissiare, of imitative origin. To piss away (money, etc.) is from 1948. Related: Pissed; pissing. Pissing while (1550s) once meant "a short time."
He shall not piss my money against the wall; he shall not have my money to spend in liquor. ["Dictionary of Buckish Slang, University Wit and Pickpocket Eloquence," London, 1811]
piss (n.) Look up piss at Dictionary.com
late 14c., from piss (v.). As a pure intensifier (piss-poor, piss-ugly, etc.) it dates from World War II. Piss and vinegar first attested 1942. Piss-prophet "one who diagnosed diseases by inspection of urine" is attested from 1620s. Piss proud "erect upon awakening" is attested from 1796.