What's new

Pee Patrol....

The unity of Log's avatar, the seriousness of his posts and the subject is killing me!

My avatar is the highest level any wizard can achieve: Hello Kitty Wizard.

ok, a few more questions:

so is "pee" a universal word in almost any language? or does it vary from one language to another?

and now that we've answered all the pee questions, I'd like to hear your suggestions about the linguistic origins of the word "poop"

so is "pee" a universal word in almost any language? or does it vary from one language to another?

and now that we've answered all the pee questions, I'd like to hear your suggestions about the linguistic origins of the word "poop"

Well in French you have pissoir. In German pissort is similar. I'm guessing pee however isn't as universal largely because the letter P is pronounced differently in different languages (pee in English, pay in German, etc.).

I bet that words like piss or poop are onomatopoeiaic. That is, they are words that sound like the action they describe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using JazzFanz mobile app

When I take a leak it never comes out sounding like this, "PeeeeeeeE". Similarly, my **** never comes out sounding like this, "Muuuuuuuuud Sllllllliiiiiiiddddddde".

When I take a leak it never comes out sounding like this, "PeeeeeeeE". Similarly, my **** never comes out sounding like this, "Muuuuuuuuud Sllllllliiiiiiiddddddde".

Actually I bet yours comes out with its own theme music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN9GAApDpsw

pipi (pronunciation: pp, like pee pee but with shorter "e"s) is used for male children's p in Turkish.

Last edited:
Why not just chain one of those badboys to every urinal and let everybody share it? It works for urinal cakes.

You know, those things are NOT really cakes. Trust me.

Don't ask.

OK, I'll admit it, I had to google this...

Did you know you can get them personalized?

Might be a good thing for a political candidate to hand out to potential voters. Just think of the fun political messages you could have imprinted!!!

OK, I'll admit it, I had to google this...

Did you know you can get them personalized?

Might be a good thing for a political candidate to hand out to potential voters. Just think of the fun political messages you could have imprinted!!!

Sure, now you tell us... Vote Ballou poker night was last night, Moe.