What's new

penis cancer in town for game 5

After the Hayward thing I don't even dislike Kanter anymore.

I kinda feel sad for him... he wants to belong. With all the family/political stuff I feel like he just wants his friends. He said some dumb stuff but whatevs... he aint even on the Jazz hate Mt. Rushmore anymore.

I kinda feel sad for him... he wants to belong. With all the family/political stuff I feel like he just wants his friends. He said some dumb stuff but whatevs... he aint even on the Jazz hate Mt. Rushmore anymore.
When you look at the human side of his story, it's really had to not feel bad for the guy. Couldn't be a part of his college team, and the drama with his family are just harsh.

But we don't have to do that. We get to remember he wanted to be the Utah Jazz centerpiece, and when he couldn't he asked for the trade. It's at that point you remember the guy broke his hand by punching a chair, and even speculate as to the direct involvement of the Karma deity.

You have to remember how young these guys are when they make decisions, and they often have idiots guiding them. If I were in Kanter's shoes, I would have been really frustrated with how I was handled. His leash was too short IMO. I liked his offensive play, but his D was awful. Moving him put Gobert where he needed to be. My only frustration is the Jazz didn't get more for moving him/or the draft pick. There tends to be a trend of players leaving Utah and not doing as well. The grass isn't always greener. If people didn't keep posting about these guys I wouldn't even think about them unless I happened to be watching one of their teams games.

You have to remember how young these guys are when they make decisions, and they often have idiots guiding them. If I were in Kanter's shoes, I would have been really frustrated with how I was handled. His leash was too short IMO. I liked his offensive play, but his D was awful. Moving him put Gobert where he needed to be. My only frustration is the Jazz didn't get more for moving him/or the draft pick. There tends to be a trend of players leaving Utah and not doing as well. The grass isn't always greener. If people didn't keep posting about these guys I wouldn't even think about them unless I happened to be watching one of their teams games.

Lots of guys that worked under Corbin were frustrated. He didn’t have to crap on Utah on the way out... it was a maturity thing for sure... when you are young you think you can burn the bridge on the way out the door but you usually only make that mistake once... I did it and learned.

When you look at the human side of his story, it's really had to not feel bad for the guy. Couldn't be a part of his college team, and the drama with his family are just harsh.

But we don't have to do that. We get to remember he wanted to be the Utah Jazz centerpiece, and when he couldn't he asked for the trade. It's at that point you remember the guy broke his hand by punching a chair, and even speculate as to the direct involvement of the Karma deity.

I feel ya... I just don’t know that I’d boo him much... I’m just meh on him.

Feels like we already won the argument... his defense is trash and it makes him hard to play... had he lit the world on fire it’s another story.

He’s on the trey Lyles wall for me... not Mt. Hatemore.

Lots of guys that worked under Corbin were frustrated. He didn’t have to crap on Utah on the way out... it was a maturity thing for sure... when you are young you think you can burn the bridge on the way out the door but you usually only make that mistake once... I did it and learned.

Agreed, and I think part of it deals with Kanter having poor advisors around him. Mistakes on both sides too be honest, as I recall he asked for a trade internally months before going public with his request. Either way, a mistake that didn't help him.

I think he’s honestly the type of guy that someday he may say he effed up a good situation for himself here.

OKC sent him packing... NY would be thrilled if he didn’t pick up his option... he’s experienced some things now.

My Mt. Hatemore is Hayward, Fisher, Rony Seikly, and Gordon Hayward...

Honorable mention to Derek Harper and Mark Jackson.

Kanter is a huge WWE (or whatever the hell the right acronym is). To understand, you have to view him through that lense.

I think he’s honestly the type of guy that someday he may say he effed up a good situation for himself here.

OKC sent him packing... NY would be thrilled if he didn’t pick up his option... he’s experienced some things now.

My Mt. Hatemore is Hayward, Fisher, Rony Seikly, and Gordon Hayward...

Honorable mention to Derek Harper and Mark Jackson.
What about Haywood, Hayseed and Hayputz? And who is this Hayward guy you put on there twice?