What's new

People in Local Market Who Use VPN to Watch Jazz Games on LP

Tom Pitt

I'm curious what your experience is using a VPN to hide your IP address to Watch Jazz games on LP? I've been reading it is completely legal. That sound right? If it's legal why doesn't everyone do it...

What VPN website do you use? Any issues you have seen using a VPN and NBA league pass? Like can league pass tell you are using a VPN and therefore black out Jazz game?

Any comments on this would be much appreciated.

I'm curious what your experience is using a VPN to hide your IP address to Watch Jazz games on LP? I've been reading it is completely legal. That sound right? If it's legal why doesn't everyone do it...

What VPN website do you use? Any issues you have seen using a VPN and NBA league pass? Like can league pass tell you are using a VPN and therefore black out Jazz game?

Mods please delete this thread. Legal or not, why would you start a thread bringing more attention to it? These are things that can be discussed buried in the middle of a thread on another topic or by private message. The more publicized it is, the more NBA is likely to shut it down by simply writing something into the LP subscription agreement and implementing a software fix.

Yes it works by VPN. If you want to use it, do it. But please don't ruin it for everyone else.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I will provide all the answers to every one of your sick and twisted thoughts you call, "curiosity". My experience is this; I am very very very experienced in using VPN's to hide my IP address to watch Jazz games on LP. I first became an expert when I thought people were tracking me with my IP address, back before I had a VPN, and I definitely didn't want someone on LP knowing that I was watching Jazz games. I think that would be at the forefront of every hacking sickos, twisted little mind. After years of research I use the most secure VPN in the world to hide all my Jazz game watching on LP. The best one I've found is,
www.usethisvpntohideyourlpandipaddresstowatchyourjazzgameswhilenobodyfindsout.com

It's done wonders for me, hope it adds just as much enjoyment in your life as it has for mine. Since discovering it, I'm running faster, jumping higher and my libido is sky high!! Hopes this helps!!! Cheers!!!

Mods please delete this thread. Legal or not, why would you start a thread bringing more attention to it? These are things that can be discussed buried in the middle of a thread on another topic or by private message. The more publicized it is, the more NBA is likely to shut it down by simply writing something into the LP subscription agreement and implementing a software fix.

Yes it works by VPN. If you want to use it, do it. But please don't ruin it for everyone else.

You think the NBA is reading this message board to see if people are using a VPN or not? Guess what bud? They already know what VPNs are and how they work. They don't need us telling them about them. Get off your high horse. This is the only way some people can watch Jazz games.

You think the NBA is reading this message board to see if people are using a VPN or not? Guess what bud? They already know what VPNs are and how they work. They don't need us telling them about them. Get off your high horse. This is the only way some people can watch Jazz games.
Never said they are patrolling the message boards or that they are unaware of the existence of VPNs. But, they aren't going to waste time on a small problem. They will act if it becomes a big problem.

This topic has already been discussed multiple times buried in other threads and it would be easy for the OP to find the information he's after rather than starting a new thread. We are a small market and even if all of the jazzfanz members were to start doing VPN league pass, it probably wouldn't move the needle. BUT, these things have a way of going viral. If enough people start doing this, the league will definitely shut it down. It being legal won't stop them from changing their user agreement and booting anybody logging in from a vpn, even after you've paid for an international subscription.

Last edited:
Never said they are patrolling the message boards or that they are unaware of the existence of VPNs. But, they aren't going to waste time on a small problem. They will act if it becomes a big problem.

This topic has already been discussed multiple times buried in other threads and it would be easy for the OP to find the information he's after rather than starting a new thread. We are a small market and even if all of the jazzfanz members were to start doing VPN league pass, it probably wouldn't move the needle. BUT, these things have a way of going viral. If enough people start doing this, the league will definitely shut it down. It being legal won't stop them from changing their user agreement and booting anybody logging in from a vpn, even after you've paid for an international subscription.

League pass will never act on VPNs. Actually I bet they want you to if it means more people pay for the service.

The local markets are the ones who are probably anti vpn but there isnt **** they can do about it and ita probably not that big of a deal.

Lol. Bro the NBA cares about one thing regarding league pass. That ppl are paying for it. They don’t give a rats arse whether VPNs are used to log on. They’re probably more concerned with your VPL

Lol. Bro the NBA cares about one thing regarding league pass. That ppl are paying for it. They don’t give a rats arse whether VPNs are used to log on. They’re probably more concerned with your VPL

The only ones I have heard about the NBA caring about vpn from, are people getting cheaper passes in other countries. And then they suspend your account from what I have read. They keep track of your payment info and see if it lines up

Ive used a VPN to buy league pass from India 3 years now. I have not had any issue and it is very easy to do. I like the tunnel bear vpn in chrome browser because its free and you can pick the region. Also you only have to log in with the VPN then you can turn it off. There are much better VPNs but most good ones you have to pay for.

I had a good laugh on this one. Good stuff.

Curious as Sinclair is rumored to buy at&sports, if that is going to be a good thing. Is nba league pass blocked out for all local teams, or just a few?

I say this in every NBA league pass thread but I'm gonna repeat myself again. How the **** does a organization such as the NBA, who's worth billions, **** up their primary goal to broadcast their product so bad and do such a lazy job at it. It's abysmal. Then again NBA TV exists and that's all you need to know.

The NBA can't shut down a VPN service. Saying the NBA is going to shut it down is like the NBA saying they are going to shut down Disney. VPN services provide a service that has nothing to do with the NBA and they dont suggest using their service to watch out of network games.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

The NBA can't shut down a VPN service. Saying the NBA is going to shut it down is like the NBA saying they are going to shut down Disney. VPN services provide a service that has nothing to do with the NBA and they dont suggest using their service to watch out of network games.

Pretty sure he wasn’t saying they’d shut the actual VPN down, but shut down people using VPNs.

Pretty sure he wasn’t saying they’d shut the actual VPN down, but shut down people using VPNs.
I see, but the point of a VPN is to mask your IP address. So even if the NBA puts it in their terms of service they wouldnt be able to catch people because the IP address is masked.

The whole point of the service is to not let who you're connecting to know if you are in India or America. Or if it's a legit connection or the person is making their connection. They can put it in their terms of service all they want but they wont catch anyone.

I see, but the point of a VPN is to mask your IP address. So even if the NBA puts it in their terms of service they wouldnt be able to catch people because the IP address is masked.

The whole point of the service is to not let who you're connecting to know if you are in India or America. They can put it in their terms of service all they want but they wont catch anyone.

I still think you’re missing this one...

They can create a cache of IPs that are VPNs. YouTubeTV already does it, as I am blocked from all NBATV (local) games VPN or not.