What's new

Permit Police

What a weird woman. I can't say 100% her actions are based on racism, but I can say 100% that person has issues.

Trump was right. He’s such a very stable genius! Today is a horrible time to be a man. Because we are now taking sexual harassment accusations seriously, Your sons are going to be falsely accused of sexual harassment. So I guess we should go back to ignoring the sexual misconduct of the likes of Roy Moore, Harvey Weinstein, and Brett Kavanaugh. Right?

Last edited:
What a weird woman. I can't say 100% her actions are based on racism, but I can say 100% that person has issues.

I'd say racism and #metoo. It looked like a backpack barely touched her and she acted like she was violated. Disgusting. I feel terrible for those kids.

Trump was right. Today is a horrible time to be a man. Because we are now taking sexual harassment accusations seriously, Your sons are going to be falsely accused of sexual harassment. So I guess we should go back to ignoring the sexual misconduct of the likes of Roy Moore, Harvey Weinstein, and Brett Kavanaugh. Right?

No.

****ing idiot.

I can tell you from experience there are no fewer than one thousand head cases walking the streets of NYC right now looking to get themselves into interactions like this one.

This just happened to be caught on video.

I can tell you from experience there are no fewer than one thousand head cases walking the streets of NYC right now looking to get themselves into interactions like this one.

This just happened to be caught on video.
The media's narrative been set to believe them, especially when not on a camera.

Its the small business man that drives the economic miracle that is the American economy.

I'm not sure there was a connection, but this American economy stuff reminded me of this. Culturally insensitive, but feels like work safe.

It bears mentioning that three years ago it seemed like we were watching yet another video of a black guy being killed by the police on almost a biweekly basis .

All things considered this new trend seems like a step up.