What's new

Peter John Ramos

I never trust guys who use both their first and middle names. Maybe if he was known as "P.J." Initials are one thing, using both means you're probably married to your 1st cousin and have a brood somewhere in the Ozarks.

I never trust guys who use both their first and middle names. Maybe if he was known as "P.J." Initials are one thing, using both means you're probably married to your 1st cousin and have a brood somewhere in the Ozarks.

Or in this case he is not American but Puerto Rican so your american stereotype doesn't appear.

Or in this case he is not American but Puerto Rican so your american stereotype doesn't appear.

Don't get your red flannels in a wad, it was a comedic jab at a stereotype.

So a player is from PR, SA, Europe or somewhere else. Still, how many Peter Johns, Jose Marias or Billy Bobs do you know that play in the NBA? I'm scratching my head and can't recall anyone ever playing for the Jazz that used a first and middle name. Initials, yes. Nicknames, yes. But not first + middle. And I'm having a tough time coming up with a list of present or past NBA players (average or above) who used first + middle.

He and Sloan together? The relationship would last minute. Besides being immobile the guy has his head in another world.

He is more athletic then yao and about same size. With the right coaching the sky is the limit for this big guy. Lets see we cant beat the lakers cuz of size but yet this guy is huge and can protect the paint

OP,

Dude's 25 already, was drafted back in 2004, and barely made a mediocre Wiz team before being waived a couple years later.

Your suggestions are awful. Please stop. Thank you.

KEK

OP,

Dude's 25 already, was drafted back in 2004, and barely made a mediocre Wiz team before being waived a couple years later.

Your suggestions are awful. Please stop. Thank you.

KEK

Let me translate- Peter John Ramos- he no play basketball good. He is terrible.

Do you really want Puerto Rico and The Ukraine going to war on JazzFanz?