What's new

Phoenix Suns watch

Hawks are gonna whack the Suns. They're about to have a little mini slump
The Hawks are really hard to predict right now. They’ve had a lot of players cycling in and out of the lineup. Trae Young is also a big question mark if he (and his defense + playmaking) has to go toe-to-toe with a master like CP. I like the matchup for the Suns, so I guess we’ll just see how much yesterday zapped out of them.

OT should leave them a bit staggered. I think they lose tonight but we have to win our next two to win the #1 seed imo. I think we have about a 25% chance of doing that without Mike and Don.

If the Nuggets see the Lakers dropping to the 6th or 7th seed, they are likely to chill, take an extra loss or two, and drop to the 4th seed to avoid the Lakers. They might not want to beat the Jazz that badly.

That said, the Nuggets will also be missing Morris, Dozier and Barton when they play the Jazz on Friday. The Jazz might have enough to beat them.

Jokic / McGee
Gordon / Millsap
MPJ / Green
Rivers / ??
Campazzo / Harrison

Last edited:
So, the Jazz/Nuggets game will have backcourts of Austin Rivers, Campazzo, Shaq vs Forrest, Ingles, Clarkson instead of Murray and Barton vs Donovan and Conley...

So, the Jazz/Nuggets game will have backcourts of Austin Rivers, Campazzo, Shaq vs Forrest, Ingles, Clarkson instead of Murray and Barton vs Donovan and Conley...
****... not Austin Rivers again... guaranteed loss.

If the Nuggets see the Lakers dropping to the 6th or 7th seed, they are likely to chill, take an extra loss or two, and drop to the 4th seed to avoid the Lakers. They might not want to beat the Jazz that badly.

That said, the Nuggets will also be missing Morris, Dozier and Barton when they play the Jazz on Friday. The Jazz might have enough to beat them.

Jokic / McGee
Gordon / Millsap
MPJ / Green
Rivers / ??
Campazzo / Harrison
Don't worry. We make Rivers look like a basketball God. He'll go off for 40, especially without Mike and Mitchell to at least try to slow him down.

Btw, Rivers is a career 41.7% FG, 34.7% 3P shooter averaging 9 points in 24.4 minutes. Against us he is 47.8% FG, 44.6% 3P, 11.2 points in 25.4 minutes. He averages 11.9 vs Minnesota, but we're next.

Denver is starting Campazzo and Shaq Harrison as their backcourt against the Knicks tonight. Austin Powers is coming off the bench.

If Ingles starts at PG, he's going to have a height advantage of 9+ inches over Campazzo.

Just got in to Puerto Rico and seeing the great news. If we can beat Denver Friday, I think we can close out the first seed.

Jazz need to match the Suns win for win from here. Beating the Rockets, Thunder, Kings and Warriors would be a good start.

The two wins against the Spurs were more important than they mught seem. The Suns close out the season with two games in San Antonio. Us beating them twice and the Pelicans winning means that the Pels now have a shot at beating out the Spurs from the play on. The chances of the Spurs having to win at least once against the suns are decent and their need to win could help us out.