What's new

Phoenix Suns watch

The Suns 2 toughest games left on their schedule are the same as Utah's. The Warriors and Trail Blazers. The difference is , the Suns get to play each of those teams on the 2nd night of B2Bs after we play them on the 1st nights of those B2Bs. We have a tougher schedule because of this. The Suns loss tonight gives us a little breathing room, but doesn't ensure we maintain the#1 spot. We need to finish strong.
No Phoenix still has a harder schedule left. Those two games are a little harder for the Jazz. After that though we have two easy games and they have San Antonio and play 3 games in 3 nights. That's extremely hard way to end the season for them where they have to win them all.

I kind of think Phoenix is going to push really hard to the end and still get the 2nd seed. Then due to CP3's playoff history and being fatigued lose in the first round.

I kind of think Phoenix is going to push really hard to the end and still get the 2nd seed. Then due to CP3's playoff history and being fatigued lose in the first round.
I hope. Not that I have a special dislike of the Suns or even CP3 or anything.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

I hope. Not that I have a special dislike of the Suns or even CP3 or anything.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app
I dont really care thats just my guess. Especially if the face the Lakers, or even GS. I dont really like watching CP3 whine all the time but he isnt near my most disliked list. Phoenix has been so irrelevant I just dont really care about them. Its pretty hard to win in your first playoffs as a team in forever as well.

They have not been in the playoffs in forever. This current team is in the playoffs for the first time, its hard to care much about them yet. I feel pretty neutral about them. If they play the Lakers in the playoffs I hope they win, since I dislike the Lakers.

Lakers with the solid favor we expected from the Knicks! Hopefully this is the nail in the coffin for Phoenix trying to get the #1 seed from us.

I watched the game live. Anthony Davis looked like a walking injury by the end of the game. They had such a big lead but the suns were starting to make it tight after 2 silly calls in a row on Caruso. They played without a point guard for 5 minutes.

I thought on two plays that AD was out for the next 5 games. He is not well.

I thought I would NEVER say this but thank you Lakers. I just threw up in my mouth...
giphy.gif

I dont really care thats just my guess. Especially if the face the Lakers, or even GS. I dont really like watching CP3 whine all the time but he isnt near my most disliked list. Phoenix has been so irrelevant I just dont really care about them. Its pretty hard to win in your first playoffs as a team in forever as well.
I think you might have misread my post because of the weird way I said that. I said that I hope what you said WOULD happen.

Bro.... you should try watching Phoenix with at least one human eyeball. It would change your opinion.

Guys... it’s all coming together. The universe is finally in our favor.
Shut up shut up shut up! You can't let the universe know you know what it's doing. It'll **** you up. Keep it on the down-low.

Damn universe, you sure had us going there. Heh. Whew, almost caught us with that one. Well-played universe, well-played.