What's new

Phoenix Suns watch

The first part sounds like they are wanting to compete, but then they say they’re sitting people. Odd way to phrase it.

Also, when you zoom in it doesn’t look like this, but the small thumbnail on my phone of that guy looked like Borat.

The first part sounds like they are wanting to compete, but then they say they’re sitting people. Odd way to phrase it.

Also, when you zoom in it doesn’t look like this, but the small thumbnail on my phone of that guy looked like Borat.
That’s what I thought too... we want to finish the right way... by trying to lose a game in an effort to control our seeding.

Denver wins and they claim the 6 seed and push blazers to the play in... assuming LA wins... I think LA then wins the play in and becomes 7 seed... so Phoenix is pretty confident against LA I guess. Maybe they still win?

That’s what I thought too... we want to finish the right way... by trying to lose a game in an effort to control our seeding.

Denver wins and they claim the 6 seed and push blazers to the play in... assuming LA wins... I think LA then wins the play in and becomes 7 seed... so Phoenix is pretty confident against LA I guess. Maybe they still win?
I wouldn't be too sure about the Suns losing today.

Suns still have a pretty deep bench, and Bridges is playing (I'd expect Bridges to sit the 2nd half). The Spurs are just playing absolutely terrible basketball lately.

The Jazz cannot be scoreboard watching. They need to treat tonight as a playoff game.

Spurs up 9 at the half. What a gift this would be for the Jazz to be able to rest Ingles and Rudy.

Well that 3rd quarter changed the outlook of this game. I wonder if the spurs rest their guys the 4th.