What's new

Pick the Bust players from the 2015 Draft

Kevon Looney
Tyus Jones
Frank Kaminsky
Trey Lyles
D'angelo Russell *He just seems like the bigger PG ver. of Trey Burke. I think he's gonna struggle a bit imho. I know some of you would think 'what? lolol get outta here!' I just have this gut feeling. I'll watch him closely during the summer league to find out some things about him.*

Rules

There are none. Pick as many players as you want. The higher the player is picked, and he busts relative to his draft position, the more clout you earn.

Be sure to clarify who you think is your top bust.

Aren't these all rules?

Pick as many as I want? I pick all 25. But Porzingas has the biggest bust potential.

Pick as many as I want? I pick all 25. But Porzingas has the biggest bust potential.

So you think there won't be any good player from this draft class?

I'm 100% certain you'll be wrong.

Bet taken. Let's just say it's for 100 dollars.

okafor wont live up to hype
mudiay will bust
Okafor is my choice too.

I would not take him second overall that's for sure.

1. WCS - has shown lack of consistent effort, forever.
2. Booker - If his shot isn't falling, what good is he?
3. Every other UK player that **** the bed against WisLOLconsin.

Wow! Sounds like the next step is for you to stop donating to UK.

Mudiay isn't a complete unknown, he played HS basketball.

I think ANY HS player is an unknown until they move up to the next level. Technically, "complete unknown" would be a guy who was found shooting gourds into a peach basket on some remote farm. All these players have some experience somewhere and have been scouted or have film available.

Mudiay has had very low level competition. He did pretty good in China, but it was only 10 games. And the level of competition wouldn't have been much better than small college

This entire draft is overrated. I'm amazed at why people want to use assets to get multiple picks in THIS draft. Almost every player is going to need to be in the right situation in order to be productive. None of them have the ability to create their OWN "right situation." Knowing what he know now, Hood would easily be top 10, perhaps higher. The Jazz have a great opportunity to get a bench big, but don't fool yourselves that some guy drafted at the end of the lottery in this draft is going to ever be much more.

Mudiay will bust and may be available after 10 because a lot of other people see it as well. Also, there is no way that Porzingis lives up to his current hype.

But, eh, I actually like Okafor. I just think he is screwed because he will be drafted by a loser team. Would have been tremendous as our third big.

I think Okafor will be an all star.

My potential biggest busts are WCS and Booker, but I can also see both of them turning into very good players.

Turner and Oubre could also be busts, but they also have a real upside and my guess is that the jazz will end up picking one of them unless they decide to go all in for someone they like in the top 7.

With all the stiffs (bigs)in the NBA ,guys here think Willie Cauly Stein is going to be a bust.The guy is athletic as hell and the NBA is trending towards athletic players. WCS will find lots of minutes in the NBA with his athletic gifts. He's as tall as Gobert and more athletic ,he will anchor some teams defense like Gobert.

So you think there won't be any good player from this draft class?

I'm 100% certain you'll be wrong.

Bet taken. Let's just say it's for 100 dollars.

Pay attention.

Rules

There are none. Pick as many players as you want. The higher the player is picked, and he busts relative to his draft position, the more clout you earn.

Be sure to clarify who you think is your top bust.

With no perceived lack of clout for picking the wrong players I am hedging my bets to win all the clout.