What's new

@ PKM, Stoked, Zulu, Nightmare5647567451149, any other STG'ers with kids.....

Chris-L

We're doing a Birthday Party/Halloween party for my girls this coming weekend. They are turning 6 & 8 years old. Party is probably gonna be saturday, maybe sunday, around 2-4 pm in bloomington hills. My girls don't have a lot of friends and we would love as many kids as possible to come. Costumes not required, but would be fun, presents not required either. Post here or PM if you think you can make it and I will PM you address and times. Me, the wife, and the girls, would love it if you could make it.

Oooooohhh I dont know.......

Random guy on internet wanting your kids to come over?

Kind of sketchy...

Just playing Chris.

I'd go but I will be in Vegas getting married on Saturday. Technically I'm not st George but close enough that it doesn't bother me to come.

I hope your daughters have a fantastic party and day. Our kids should defiantly meet. Mine are 5 & 10

I'd go but I will be in Vegas getting married on Saturday. Technically I'm not st George but close enough that it doesn't bother me to come.

I hope your daughters have a fantastic party and day. Our kids should defiantly meet. Mine are 5 & 10

Defiantly meet? Are you trying to start something Stoked?

We're doing a Birthday Party/Halloween party for my girls this coming weekend. They are turning 6 & 8 years old. Party is probably gonna be saturday, maybe sunday, around 2-4 pm in bloomington hills. My girls don't have a lot of friends and we would love as many kids as possible to come. Costumes not required, but would be fun, presents not required either. Post here or PM if you think you can make it and I will PM you address and times. Me, the wife, and the girls, would love it if you could make it.

Btw, what are their birthdays? I have a 5yr old turning 6 on December 12th and a 9yr old turning 10 on December 8th. (both boys)

Isn't there a game that Saturday that you're going to?

Yes.

So in this case I would have detailed photographic evidence of my excuse being legit. I plan on blowing up the *** the bull **** thread on Saturday.

Also, I feel like this is the first situation in my life where I've been excluded from something because I didn't have kids. Isn't it supposed to be the opposite?

Are you talking today or next week, Chris?

Next weekend, either the 27th or the 28th. My 6 y.o. turned 6 2 weeks ago, my 7 y.o. turns 8 on Nov 22nd. We've been doing a joint b-day/halloween party the last few years, it's just easier with how close they are. My boy turns 8 in feb.

Congrats!! That's a valid excuse, I'm happy for ya. Anytime ya want I'm sure the kids would love to meet, mine are 2 6 7 and 8.

I'm a northerner Chris.

Weird, I always assumed you were from STG.

this saturday 1 PM. I know stoked is "getting married" and nm4645652 "lives on the other side of the state" Still waiting on zulu and pKm's BS excuses.