What's new

Play Udoka Azubuike more

Crap man. I thought he looked pretty dang good this season. He was one of my favorite players to watch.

Sometimes a dislocation can be better than a sprain or break depending on what happens to the ligaments and tendons. The sad part was it happened late in the 4th quarter in a game the Stars were never in after the first few minutes.
With the miracles of modern medicine I’m not overly concerned about it. I mean when you consider what Steph Curry and Joel Embiid went through early in their careers this couldn’t be any worse.

Why was he with the stars In the first place? Rudy has been playing with a bad wheel and probably should be seeing reduced time, Hassan is a mixed bag, and Gay has been awful.

Why was he with the stars In the first place? Rudy has been playing with a bad wheel and probably should be seeing reduced time, Hassan is a mixed bag, and Gay has been awful.
I think they just wanted to get him and Butler some game time as both have been sitting. Plus the Stars have played a few games with just seven players.