What's new

Players I would look at adding

Chargers Jazz Angels

Now this list is not a free agent list but players maybe had through trades. Play off teams that want to add some vets to their bench.

Cole Aldrich he is now buried on the bench in okc. I liked him in the draft he is a shot blocker rebounder.

Bj mullens might be a free agentnthis summer but he is still 7' and mobile. Better then fes.

Andres nocioni just the fact that he is described as being nasty. A good rebounder and 3 point shooter.

Julian wright still young could give us depth.

Yi jainlain the dude is a 7' sf. Although soft and not a great rebounder

Ryan Anderson think of a young okur.

Earl Clark I still think he has a ton of talent

Al Thornton this guy can score

Chris kaman I think he would fit next to big al better then millsap

Randy foye he is a combo guardbthe jazz seem to covet

Francisco Garcia would be a great wing addition

Jason Thompson depth up front never hurts.

Corey brewer who can't like a 6-9 2 guard

Terrence Williams if he gets his head on straight could be a dynamic player.

Courtney lee would look good in a jazz uni.

Aaron gray he is big and we share the same name and I had a crush on Erin gray from buck Rogers :p

David Anderson got to love the big bodies

Wayne Ellington he could be a hornecek type of player

Johnny Flynn talknthe jazz where interested

Rudy Fernandez the guy can score sometimes

This list is not all encompassing just some random thoughts. It all started when I was thinking the jazz should get Aldrich he is buried on their bench

Holy hell. There is maybe 3 players on that entire list that the Jazz should have any interest in. Maybe 3 if you really push their amount of interest. Frankly the only guy I would slightly want them getting is Courtney Lee. Most of the rest of that list is trash or does not fit with the pieces we already have.

I do not want Aldrich in any way. He would be buried on our bench. We already have a young big guy that is struggling to get minutes. Why would we want another? Aldrich is the guy I targeted as the pick that would piss me off the most if the Jazz took him. Undersized, non athletic, supposed big who has very little upside. What's to be excited about in a player like that?

Come on the trade that sac town was offering to get a point was parts of Thompson, Garcia, and casspi. I would look at that ifbthe jazz could get knight.

Thats a good list for end of the bench roster upgrades.

We will replace Fes, and Elson this offseason. Most of those bigs would be worth a look for filling out the roster.
Mullens is tearing up the Dleague. I wouldn't mind him or Aldrich over our current back ups either.

Please stay away from Rudy Fernandez though. Guy is a whiny inconsistent Euro. Don't need any more of those.