What's new

Player's Tribune: The Dream by Nicole Mitchell

I think my definition of an alt is pretty broad. If someone is trolling around here under a different name than they used to go by, then, regardless of that previous accounts posting patterns, if he is now just trying to elicit hyped up responses through performative language that is richly informed by our message board’s habits and personalities, I call that an alt.

It’s a troll with too much insider information. To be a troll, you don’t need insider info. To be an alt, you do.

I’m happy to use a different term than alt. But “troll” won’t do.
He’s an alt of ncoloradojazz. In fact, I wouldn’t say he’s an alt of ncoloradojazz inasmuch as I’d say he is ncoloradojazz.

Very different from haywood who grew up in indiana and didn’t know **** about living in the city. He is having a blast in Boston hahahaha Mitchell knows what it’s like to live in a big city. and he likes here more.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I literally didn't think I could like DM even more than I currently do...like, its breathtaking to think about. Here is a dude that not only loves being in Utah, it a rising star but is also changing the way the league sees Utah. And yet with all this success he is still humble, driven and focused. I can honestly see Rudy and Mitchell getting a statue at the arena after they bring home a trophy.

Anyone who brings a chompionship to the city of Utah would get a statue. I could see 15 more player statues and 6 coach statues for whatever team brings one. We could call it Statue Arena from that time forward.

Spectacular story. The city of Utah is absolutely behind this kid!

I kid, I kid.

What a special player and human being. I will forever be a DM fan. Can't wait to see what happens this year!

We don't need to know but from what I read I didn't see one mention of his Dad.
I agree, that’s Don doesn’t have to say anything. He and his dad have a good relationship at this point from everything I’ve seen. Not really our business.

Don’s an amazing kid, and his mother is one of the best parents ever for the son she raised.

Also, hey knowledgeof**** go **** yourself your pathetic trolling loser.

I agree, that’s Don doesn’t have to say anything. He and his dad have a good relationship at this point from everything I’ve seen. Not really our business.

Don’s an amazing kid, and his mother is one of the best parents ever for the son she raised.

100% agreed. I never read anything to indicate he and his old man didn't have a good relationship. But whatever the status is doesn't matter to me if he decides to note bring it up. His mom is definitely something special though.

good to know.

and, I'll make a note here that I think this is all the work of Hack (I know you disagree).

Whomever it is, they should grow the **** up. And quit this board as a first step in setting better personal habits.

Are you sure that Hack isnt an alt of Troutbum?

Nicole Mitchell puts most of us (certainly me) to shame in terms of her level of parenting. Hard to know how someone like DM may have turned out without a parent like her (maybe exactly the same), but she seems absolutely awesome. Talk about having priorities in order . . . .

Are you sure that Hack isnt an alt of Troutbum?
For the record, Trutbum has claimed to own alts that he 1000% does not own. So his claim to you about a certain alt should be treated with a great deal of suspicion.

For the record, Trutbum has claimed to own alts that he 1000% does not own. So his claim to you about a certain alt should be treated with a great deal of suspicion.
My comment was mostly a joke. I am not too concerned with if these accounts are alts or not.

My comment was mostly a joke. I am not too concerned with if these accounts are alts or not.
There was one we've talked about before that Trout told you was his. I don't know about that one for sure, but he claimed to own another account at the last poker game and he absolutely doesn't own that account. So I'm just saying, him claiming to own accounts doesn't mean he owns those accounts. That's all.