What's new

Players You Enjoy Watching. Players You Hate Watching.

Defense, cutting to hoop, quick decision making and ball moving plus 3 point shooting and incredible athleticism (that play last night was my favorite of the year)

This was supposed to be a response to cy's question but for some reason it didn't quote
Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Defense, cutting to hoop, quick decision making and ball moving plus 3 point shooting and incredible athleticism (that play last night was my favorite of the year)

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
He's not really making too many decisions. He will swing the ball quickly, I'll give him that.

He's also an incredibly one dimensional shooter. He shoots 55% on corner 3's and like 18% above the break. The shots above the break often look extremely off too, not even like unlucky misses, like he completely shanks his release.

Also, how can anyone like watching Ochai?

I get it in transition. He's amazing in transition. Watching him in the half-court is like watching paint dry.
Was actually going to post my favorite was Ochai in transition and least favorite was Ochai in the half court.

For reals though I’ve had enough of the JC roller coaster. John Collins doesn’t do a lot for me. Luka Samanic dunks and stuff but also get irritated when he plays over more interesting prospects. Dunn can be tough on offense obviously but plays hard on defense and has some nice facial expressions when he gets called for fouls.

Like watching the rookies… they are shiny new toys. Lauri/Sexton (most of the time)/Kessler on defense/Simone is fine… THT can be really rough but sometimes hilarious and sometimes good.

I think I actually enjoy watching Simone the most. Fantastic hustle on both sides, and improving all the time (bit of a rough game last night, though).
No one I really can't stand to watch, really.

Also, how can anyone like watching Ochai?

I get it in transition. He's amazing in transition. Watching him in the half-court is like watching paint dry.

Watching ochai is so hard for me because you know unless he’s shooting a layup or corner three there is almost no chance it’s going in I can’t remember the last time he made a 3 above the arc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching ochai is so hard for me because you know unless he’s shooting a layup or corner three there is almost no chance it’s going in I can’t remember the last time he made a 3 above the arc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He can be the next Bruce Bowen

He's also an incredibly one dimensional shooter. He shoots 55% on corner 3's and like 18% above the break. The shots above the break often look extremely off too, not even like unlucky misses, like he completely shanks his release.
Did you forget what a 3@D player is that’s what they do. He’d shoot more all over if he played with ball in hand like a THT, JC, or Sexton. That’s by design.

THT by a mile He's like a box of chocolates, but when he's on the power and force is electrifying. Second is Hendricks, purely because the way he moves is so smooth and hopefully as he starts to understand the flow of the game his ceiling / highlights are going to be wicked. Also really enjoy Simone.

Can't stand Clarkson. And i know Olynyk makes the team better he just bores me to tears.

I don't think watching any of these players on our team truly causes me to suffer. Watching Sexton barrel into three big paint defenders with no hope of making a play is troublesome. Watching THT jack up a long 3-ball feels pretty uncomfortable.

I like watching all of them at home, and dislike watching most of them on the road. It's a true Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde scenario with these guys so far this year. Hopefully this will change as the year progresses.