What's new

playing videos

Hotdog

I can't watch videos from my phone anymore on this sight. I don't know how long it been, maybe a couple weeks?

Did the Jazzfanz sight change something? Or is it a Youtube change. Its not my phone malfunctioning and nothing has changed here.

When I first see a video the big play button on the screen is near the bottom now and not in the middle. I press play and it just doesn't play.

If you changed something, could you change it back? This sucks.

Thanks

concerned member.

Just curious .. if you don't know what it is .. how do you know it's not your phone?
well I

guess it could be. But it seems more like the other two options. I don't know. It could be my phone. The thing updates all the time.

Hack remember when you told me that bogus story about someone stealing your phone and driving around with it or something weird like that?

nevermind.

I had a brain fart. I forgot I switched browsers on my phone from Chrome to Firefox. Firefox is the problem. That sucks because Firefox was reacting a little better to typing in this little box. Chrome isn't bad, it can just act funny sometimes. The stock browser is a complete joke to use on here. The cursor is impossible to control.

darn it. just can't find one that doesn't have problems. Chromes main problem is that it blows up the text when I am typing in the box which is a little annoying.

Hey PKM, did you ever find out if it was your browser causing the spacing problems?

Dude. Hack.

Download tapatalk and make your Jazzfanz posting 4 million times easier.

If you say anything about the $2 cost, I'll murder you so hard.

Dude. Hack.

Download tapatalk and make your Jazzfanz posting 4 million times easier.

If you say anything about the $2 cost, I'll murder you so hard.

maybe Ill try it.

I just like desktop views so much better than mobile views. which I'm guessing what tapatalk is. I don't like mobile views because they take away all sorts of options.

tapatalk you can't post videos or rep anyone right?

I can do that but can post pics.

post a screen shot of what tapatalk looks like.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357883528.553749.jpg

The only thing that sucks about tapatalk is you can't rep. But if I feel like I gotta get my rep on, I just get on jazzfanz on teh browser.

I really don't know how people can post with their phones none tapatalky. Drives me nuts.