What's new

Playoff Donovan Mitchell is a Lie: Story of a Stat-Hog

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
Dude just puts up stats when the games easy and crumbles under expectations. Terrible.

Last edited:
He's a good player he's just mentally weak, James Harden-esque on D, the most selfish player in the league and has absolutely no leadership skills.

With that said it's not all on him

He's a good player he's just mentally weak, James Harden-esque on D, the most selfish player in the league and has absolutely no leadership skills.

With that said it's not all on him
James Harden was actually a very tough defender in his Houston years, especially on post players. Donovan isnt close to his quality.

Whatever happened to bubble Don? He was a good guy
He got hot.

Some people mistook him getting hot for a few series for him actually being capable of that all the time.

His stats from this post-season are closer to his true ability. Years from now people will look at Don's playoff stats and be like "Damn, what happened those two years. This dude is kind of *** but he put up those numbers?"

Just going from memory, he has been amazing in the past. I remember being pissed we didn't load manage him, then during the playoffs we did..but too little too late. He seems different dating to a while before the playoffs to me.

2nd bad series of his career.

I'm hoping Cy used lube when he jerked off to our Jazz losing because Don had a bad game. Don't want you to get chafed little guy.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

2nd bad series of his career.

I'm hoping Cy used lube when he jerked off to our Jazz losing because Don had a bad game. Don't want you to get chafed little guy.

It's his fourth bad game of this series. Putting up some points while being inefficient and playing trash defense is not the same as playing well.

It's his fourth bad game of this series. Putting up some points while being inefficient and playing trash defense is not the same as playing well.
Can you read? I said 2 bad series of his career.

Outside of shooting, I thought he had a fantastic first half. He should have been approaching 10 assists middle of the third and he played good defense. We just couldn't hit a damn thing wide open or not.

Just like Keibler and Brunson had career nights in the series never to be seen again. Mitchell had a career low tonight, big deal. This series is far from over.

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app