What's new

Playoff Game #4 Jazz vs. Clippers SUNDAY 7:00 p.m TNT, ROOT

It's funny, on twitter everyone is saying mbop moute is gonna play the 4. On here, everyone thinks it's speights. Either way, it's good for us. Speights sucks, and taking the Cameroon prince off Hayward would be great. Unless Hayward plays the four.

Only thing I know is that I'd rather watch 4 quarters of neto than one more minute of the Melvin shack

THREE JAZZ MAFIA
Gordon Hayward, George Hill and Rodney Hood each notched 20-or-more points twice this season (vs. DET 1/13, vs. PHI 12/29).
Hayward has reached that mark 47 times this year, while Hill and Hood have done so 16 and nine times, respectively. The Jazz are a
combined 58-15 when at least one from the trio scores 20-plus points.

Cant believe the Jazz game notes made an allusion to Three Six Mafia for teh Jazz.

Austin Rivers originally targeted today's game for his first game back at the beginning of the series but he is OUT today.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

It's funny, on twitter everyone is saying mbop moute is gonna play the 4. On here, everyone thinks it's speights. Either way, it's good for us. Speights sucks, and taking the Cameroon prince off Hayward would be great. Unless Hayward plays the four.

Only thing I know is that I'd rather watch 4 quarters of neto than one more minute of the Melvin shack
I concure, Mack attack deserves the day off after his awesome play while Neto was out. Neto needs to repay him for his sacrifices.

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

Doubt anyone other than Moute defends Hayward so having 3 other shooters on the floor with Hay really should get us going.

So, on the off chance that Rudy gets to play tonight, even if it's only a few minutes, do you guys think that the emotional lift he will provide will be enough to overcome the Clipps and seal the deal to tie the series?

Johnson is a shooter? he shot 25% this year. They probably going to start Speights I'd assume since he is their best shooter.

Yes Johnson is a shooter, he just isn't a maker. but their bench is thin enough he is going to play, so is pierce and Felton. I can't wait to see the adjustments Doc makes in his game plan and rotation minus Blake.