What's new

Playoff Game 5: Jazz at Clippers 4/25/17 8:30 ROOT, TNT

I think we should start Exum tomorrow in place of Boris. It would give us a lot of switching options on Paul and JJ. Let Hayward play Speights out on the perimeter. Diaw has to come out of the starting lineup and inserting a bench player may disrupt rhythm, except Exum.

whiguyblink.gif

I'm honestly pretty damn confident. Maybe irrational but this team healthy is DEEP and the Clippers have a serious lack of depth. Yes they have Chris Paul the best player in the series but I guess I still have the image in my brain of Favors playing him nearly perfectly in that 4th quarter.

I'm honestly pretty damn confident. Maybe irrational but this team healthy is DEEP and the Clippers have a serious lack of depth. Yes they have Chris Paul the best player in the series but I guess I still have the image in my brain of Favors playing him nearly perfectly in that 4th quarter.
I think that we might lose game 5 since it's a road game and we are still getting everyone healthy and in game shape, but I'm supremely confident that we win game 6 and even game 7.
I figure by the end of the series gobert will 100% with no minute restriction, hayward will obviously be just fine, and i think that by game 7 favors will be in his best game shape that he has been in a long time.

We got this

I like Doc.
Crawford is a class act.
I think DeAndre is growing on me.
If Chris Paul was any other pg in the world I would be in awe of his game.

I hope the Jazz only win by 20 so the clippers don't feel too bad.

The Clips 4th quarter line-up is likely CP3, Redick/Rivers, Crawford, Moute, Jordan

They're going to be scrambling and switching to cover both Hayward and Johnson since one of those guys will have a mismatch.

Jazz should win the rebound battle.

I hope that after the Jazz win tomorrow someone from the Jazz talks about Austin Rivers giving the Clippers an emotional lift more than anything.

They get Rivers back this game. It'll be interesting to see how much rust he has. He's clearly an upgrade over Redick and Felton.

We need our role players to show up again. If we get contributions from Hood, Favors, and Jingles again, I'm confident that Hayward and Joe can take over late and win this.

We need to weather the storm and control the pace. I'm guessing that Doc will try to get his 3 pt bombers, Mo, Redick, and Rivers going early.

I think that we might lose game 5 since it's a road game and we are still getting everyone healthy and in game shape, but I'm supremely confident that we win game 6 and even game 7.
I figure by the end of the series gobert will 100% with no minute restriction, hayward will obviously be just fine, and i think that by game 7 favors will be in his best game shape that he has been in a long time.

We got this

7 games? This is crazy talk!