What's new

Please ask for a trade, Dante

utahjazzz

Dear Dante

I hope you are reading this thread, Dante. Please ask for a trade, you are not going to improve playing 2 minutes a game in utah. You are not going to improve when the coach gives you possibly the shortest leash in the whole league.

You are wasting your talents and career when the coach treats you like an idiot and not allowing you to play freely and make mistakes on the court. Please ask for a trade and get the hell out of this **** place if you don't want to ruin your career. You have all the tools to be an all star, all you need is a coach who trusts you and allow you to play freely.

your sincerely,
a fellow Aussie

Last edited:
I agree that the Jazz should try to trade Dante if they can find a willing team. It will be mutually beneficial in my opinion. Does he have potential? Sure, but I am dubious that he will ever realize it, for a variety of reasons. Did I hear it on this site that the Spurs might be interested? Then do it and see if Pop can develop him.

latest

thats fine,

what can the jazz get back?

what's his realistic value? I just dont see anybody biting on anything because that contract is rough to move.

Dear Dante

I hope you are reading this thread, Dante. Please ask for a trade, you are not going to improve playing 2 minutes a game in utah. You are not going to improve when the coach gives you possibly the shortest leash in the whole league.

You are wasting your talents and career when the coach treats you like an idiot and not allowing you to play freely and make mistakes on the court. Please ask for a trade and get the hell out of this **** place if you don't want to ruin your career. You have all the tools to be an all star, all you need is a coach who trusts you and allow you to freely.

your sincerely,
a fellow Aussie
I don't think the NBL can afford his contract. But he might be a good fit for one of their teams like the 36ers. I'm sure they could use a backup point guard.

If mudiay plays like he did today. He won't be in the rotation for much longer. He was disgraceful. Trade mudiay

If mudiay plays like he did today. He won't be in the rotation for much longer. He was disgraceful. Trade mudiay

conley sucks too, and he is earning $ 31millions a year , LMAO
The way he is performing, he is worth $5 millions a year.

1. Exum has leverage in trade requests?

2. You think DL — a guy who would have sunk with the Titanic — orchestrated a tank to land Exum, watched and waited through development and injury after injury, didn’t pick us up Williams off waivers because of Dante, and now has waited 9 months since his last injury, after he’d only played a handful of games because he was coming back from a different injury... you think DL is going to trade him after a few games? You don’t think Dennis is waiting for his vindication? You don’t think he’s salivating at the thought of registering a burner account on here and declaring an “I told you so” thread that may or may not contain dick pics? If you think he’d trade him, it’s because you’re as insane and delusional about the situation as he is.

1. Exum has leverage in trade requests?

2. You think DL — a guy who would have sunk with the Titanic — orchestrated a tank to land Exum, watched and waited through development and injury after injury, didn’t pick us up Williams off waivers because of Dante, and now has waited 9 months since his last injury, after he’d only played a handful of games because he was coming back from a different injury... you think DL is going to trade him after a few games? You don’t think Dennis is waiting for his vindication? You don’t think he’s salivating at the thought of registering a burner account on here and declaring an “I told you so” thread that may or may not contain dick pics? If you think he’d trade him, it’s because you’re as insane and delusional about the situation as he is.
Trade mudiay

Dear Dante

You are wasting your talents and career when the coach treats you like an idiot and not allowing you to play freely and make mistakes on the court. Please ask for a trade and get the hell out of this **** place if you don't want to ruin your career. You have all the tools to be an all star, all you need is a coach who trusts you and allow you to freely.

your sincerely,
a fellow Aussie
As a fellow Aussie, I think Dante should be gone for both sudes. But possible all star, you from Nimbin smoking something?