What's new

Please Jzz tank the rest of the season so we can get another lottery pick

Get rid of yourself. Thanks.

I agree. Not because of the idea, but because you thought it was so important coming from you that it deserved an entirely new thread. You're not that important, and, if you read around a bit, will find out it's not a novel idea at all. Imagine that. Many others are thinking the same thing as you. So bravo on the genius.

Guys, hear him out. I think he's right about this. If the Jazz get one really good lottery pick, we can get rid of all our sg's and centers that are healthy. Has Corbin been told this idea yet?

dunk_tank_deluxe.jpg

only you fill it with Jzz.....???

I was wondering, if we draft Jimmer, could we clone him so we'd have two Jimmers on the team? Would we have to use a second draft pick on the clone jimmer? or once you draft a player, are you allowed to clone them as many times as you want??

I was wondering, if we draft Jimmer, could we clone him so we'd have two Jimmers on the team? Would we have to use a second draft pick on the clone jimmer? or once you draft a player, are you allowed to clone them as many times as you want??

Scientist decided to outlaw cloning once they realized that Jimmer playing Jimmer 1 on 1 would destroy the universe.

Ah, the old double Jimmer move. Classic.

My head is spinning so hard now. This is definitely added to the things I will think about while thinking about you while drunk.

Question #1. Since it is the exact same person, could both persons play on the floor at the same time (6 man team)? If so, does 2 Jimmers mean defense would improve to half bad?

Originally some on here were saying they wanted Jazz to make the playoffs so they'd keep their pick in 2012's draft instead of this one.
Are some now changing their minds and preferring the Jazz keep their pick in the 2011? (and then forfeit 2012's pick?)

Sure, maybe if that is all your team is made of, but I'm pretty sure most of us would kill to have Blake Griffin or Eric Gordon on our team.

That was actually the trade I suggested if we were going to ship Deron off. Of course I never thought we'd ship Deron off....

Sure, maybe if that is all your team is made of, but I'm pretty sure most of us would kill to have Blake Griffin or Eric Gordon on our team.

I'm sorry but the infatuation by some on this board with Gordon is beyond me. He is not a true point guard by any means and at 6'3' and without elite athleticism, he's quite undersized for the shooting guard position. That will always be an issue on the defensive end unless you have a stud point who can defend the two but how many of those are there in the league? Two or three? Add in the fact that the Clips are headed for the lottery again and I can't help but think he's just a guy who will put up numbers but doesn't know how to win. In fact, if I recall correctly, his squad at Indiana was mediocre the one year he was there too, perhaps largely because his shooting percentages were awful. Just another guy who can chuck up numbers until I see otherwise.