What's new

Pledge to not Hurt Anyone

Contributor
Can we all pledge not to senselessly kill or injure each other? At least I could feel safe within a group of Jazzfanners. I'm ****ing sick of this ****. Every goddamn day.

If you are comfortable in doing so, please pledge.

I'm ****ing serious. Don't patronize me.

Is anybody as sick of this **** as me? It's been every day for a long time it seems. Happening so fast that there can't even be new threads for each horrific event on Jazzfanz. Put any opinion or bias aside, and pledge to not take part in destroying human life. Thank you.

x______________
LazyD
Eminence
ONE LOVE
Gameface
Cunning Linguist
JazzGal
fishonjazz

Last edited:
This is intended for those who have no problem murdering, but who would never break a promise?

Reactions: 8
Consider me signed up Lazy. You know we're in this one together my man.

This is the correct response, not smth proving one has the cognitivie abilities of the average third grader.

The logic behind it is simple. Help people who need help. Don't ignore people cuz you're too busy and they don't deserve your time or attention. Don't cast judgement and treat others with respect.

That's what you should logically get out of it.

Say what you want, this is useless, blah, blah, blah. This thread exists therefore it makes some sort of difference in the lives of those who see it. One can never receive too many reminders to be a good person.

The world has gone mad. I know what it say in the bible about this. Please give your self to the forgotten lord!! The time is come.

I promise to not go on a killing spree.

let's take it a step further

I also pledge not to drink and drive, text and drive, and that I will give up driving when my friends and family begin to question my ability to continue to do so safely.

Can we all pledge not to senselessly kill or injure each other? At least I could feel safe within a group of Jazzfanners. I'm ****ing sick of this ****. Every goddamn day.

If you are comfortable in doing so, please pledge.

I'm ****ing serious. Don't patronize me.

Is anybody as sick of this **** as me? It's been every day for a long time it seems. Happening so fast that there can't even be new threads for each horrific event on Jazzfanz. Put any opinion or bias aside, and pledge to not take part in destroying human life. Thank you.

I'll pledge, yes, but if self-defense is necessary, all bets are off.

This is the correct response, not smth proving one has the cognitivie abilities of the average third grader.

The logic behind it is simple. Help people who need help. Don't ignore people cuz you're too busy and they don't deserve your time or attention. Don't cast judgement and treat others with respect.

That's what you should logically get out of it.

Say what you want, this is useless, blah, blah, blah. This thread exists therefore it makes some sort of difference in the lives of those who see it. One can never receive too many reminders to be a good person.
I was going to kill someone today. Good thing this post was here to remind me to be a good person. I've decided not to commit murder.

Joe, if you pledge, then you've also got to keep that diseased member in teh pants. Abstinence is the only guarantee. Don't hurt, bro.

Count me in. Now we only have 300 billion to go.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app