What's new

Podcast Questions

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
So say we had some insiders on the pod? What do you want us to ask? Figured we could crowd source a little here. Since we are a pod of the people.

Have "sources" asked for favors in exchange for information? How do you handle such situations? Would you want to get information if it came with ties and requirements to write/talk favorably or unfavorably for people?

Will the Jazz pull the trigger if a Super Star comes available?
What are the organizations restrictions on these transactions? Eg. Needs to fit Lauri (timeline or talent wise). Or " wants" to be in Utah long term (delusion). Or looking for a superstar that fits Hardy System(no ballhog or at least a decent passer).

It was mentioned in another thread, but I would love to understand the world of leaking information better.
This would be a great segment actually. How does the flow of information among the team representatives and the "insiders" actually work?

It would be nice to get a Lauri update. How did the trade deadline impact him? Has it changed his long term view of remaining with the franchise?

Another interesting topic for me would be what specific things were players told to work on in the off season, and how well did that come together so far. For example was Kessler told to work on his outside shooting?

I'd like to keep Kris Dunn for 2-3 more years. Would be a valuable roster piece for us for his defense. The question: What are the Jazz's plans for him?

What position do the Jazz see Hendricks at long term?

What skill(s) does Kessler need to improve on to become a legit two-way player?

What are the coaching staff having keyonte focus on?

Seriously the biggest question is what (and when) are they planning with their treasure-trove of assets? A million picks, tradable contacts, one serious all-star, one promising rookie, one burgeoning star, and tons of picks and contracts. Where is it all going? When does it come to a head? What is the master plan? I mean that's the real question for all of us here. When are we going to **** or get off the pot? What's the way forward, even if just hypothetically. Plan A through D? That's the biggest thing. What the hell are they doing?