What's new

Podcast Questions

Do they read jazz fanz? Who are the best and worst posters? Make them do "date/marry/kill" or maybe more appropriately for us here "date/marry/****" with JF Posters. Ask them which alt they are and remind them that most alts are actually @One Brow
Onebrow was Ain’t? I forget. It’s been like three years since we had our yearly rehash of that and I need someone to refresh my memory.

I just want to know which players in the team work most with each other, after or before official team training sessions. I know Lauri and KO spent a lot of time shooting the ball together.

Biggest need on the current roster?

Why aren't we signing any 10-Day guys?

What is Ainge's plan? Will he deviate from it?

If they're insiders I would like to know more about what they've witnessed with the coaching staff and how they get along with the players. For instance, how's Jason Terry doing?

Have "sources" asked for favors in exchange for information? How do you handle such situations? Would you want to get information if it came with ties and requirements to write/talk favorably or unfavorably for people?

I'm guessing these favours take place in the car park at best buy?

Seriously the biggest question is what (and when) are they planning with their treasure-trove of assets? A million picks, tradable contacts, one serious all-star, one promising rookie, one burgeoning star, and tons of picks and contracts. Where is it all going? When does it come to a head? What is the master plan? I mean that's the real question for all of us here. When are we going to **** or get off the pot? What's the way forward, even if just hypothetically. Plan A through D? That's the biggest thing. What the hell are they doing?

Isn't the master plan what its always been? The invasion of Poland?

Do they read jazz fanz? Who are the best and worst posters? Make them do "date/marry/kill" or maybe more appropriately for us here "date/marry/****" with JF Posters. Ask them which alt they are and remind them that most alts are actually @One Brow

Interesting question I'm definitely the most ruggedly handsome poster on this board...

Not sure where I heard this, and maybe I'm up in the night, but was Keyonte talking of building his brand at all star weekend? Is so, it doesn't sound like he'd be around for too long. Small market and all that. I'd like to know managements feeling on his long term future.

Are you aware that it was silk screened on backwards? Also, do refrigerators have water dispensers down under? Does the water flow up or down?

I tell them its more like a walking keg with a small tap at the bottom...