What's new

Point God THT

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
The haters will be furious but THT is currently 10th in potential assist per game.

The crazy thing is that this stat is not minutes adjusted. If it was I believe he would be 4th or 5th.

22 years old first season of his career playing PG. Does not get nearly enough praise and hype.

I conceded a few games back when you were in ban land that THT has been great at distributing the ball and posted a lot of his "PG stats" and they are all good to elite. His AST/TO ratio took a hit last game but it was so good that its still better than NBA average for PGs. His assist ratio, %ast and everything look like that of a PG.

Eyeball test still says he isnt really a PG and he isnt running set plays or even PnR much.. but he makes good entry passes, is aware of the bigs when he drives and is by far our best lob passer.

I conceded a few games back when you were in ban land that THT has been great at distributing the ball and posted a lot of his "PG stats" and they are all good to elite. His AST/TO ratio took a hit last game but it was so good that its still better than NBA average for PGs. His assist ratio, %ast and everything look like that of a PG.

Eyeball test still says he isnt really a PG and he isnt running set plays or even PnR much.. but he makes good entry passes, is aware of the bigs when he drives and is by far our best lob passer.
What makes him not a PG is that his off the dribble shooting game just isn't good enough. If he could improve that or really really bring up his finishing/foul drawing (the latter which has been non existent sadly. Jazz drivers still haven't adjusted how to get foul calls this year).

The decision making is getting better by the game though and the last two games his finishing is back to the respectable level he showed in pre-season. Just needs to draw some FTs now.

The funny thing is none of us are furious that THT has been playing well. We are fans of the Utah Jazz and not of just specific players. We all are happy when our players play well.

You on the other hand actively cheer for Kessler and Sexton to suck because of your prior terrible takes.

You must be lacking some attention lately with all these **** threads your starting.

The funny thing is none of us are furious that THT has been playing well. We are fans of the Utah Jazz and not of just specific players. We all are happy when our players play well.

You on the other hand actively cheer for Kessler and Sexton to suck because of your prior terrible takes.

You must be lacking some attention lately with all these **** threads your starting.
I'm definitely not cheering for Walker to suck. I quite enjoyed the game where THT fed him like his newborn son.

I'm just relieved to see Hardy playing THT more than Sexton. I still wish for Sexton to play well in his limited role

I'm definitely not cheering for Walker to suck. I quite enjoyed the game where THT fed him like his newborn son.

I'm just relieved to see Hardy playing THT more than Sexton. I still wish for Sexton to play well in his limited role

THT is the starting PG I would hope he’s playing more minutes than one of our bench players. That is a very odd thing to be relieved about.

I don't get this. Cy has repeatedly praised Sexton for his 6th man spark-plug type game, like in the previous game.
I agree that he can be biased in some takes, but still, I don't think this is accurate at all.

Hilarious moment from Locke on the podcast. Was talking about how Utah's offense feels rushed and hes says it makes sense because THT and Keyonte are playing PG for the first time and because "Collin is Collin" lmfao

I don't get this. Cy has repeatedly praised Sexton for his 6th man spark-plug type game, like in the previous game.
I agree that he can be biased in some takes, but still, I don't think this is accurate at all.

You do not know Cy like I do. He is literally doing that so people like you say that exact thing. He’s just covering his tracks.

Few interesting stats to increase Cy's heart rate further, and also to make a STRONG case for Keyonte to get more minutes with Lauri as well.

Lauri buckets this season:
1699039347030.png

Kessler buckets this season:
1699039388584.png