What's new

Point Guards

nateboz

Now that Rubio and Exum will most likely be out a few weeks what should the Jazz do?
I personally doubt they make a move, at most they'll bring up a Gatorade Leauge guy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What's the status of Allen's injury? If we are given lemons let's see what he can do with a few minutes. Doubt we get lemonade but it would be interesting to see how he'd play. We're behind the eight ball anyway if both miss extended time.

The roster is at 15 so if they sign someone, they'll have to cut someone. Or replace one of our two-way players with another two-way player.

By the time they would sign anyone and teach them the system, Dante would be coming back. Neto can do 30+ minutes.

I'm pretty bummed about this, if Rubio/Exum are both out for a couple of weeks that'll really cause us trouble, we just don't have the guard depth to weather these injuries.

Jazz won't. Exum just has an ankle sprain. He should be back before the All-Star break. Until then they just have to solider through with Neto and Mitchell. Hopefully Allen can comeback soon and maybe he can get some quality minutes as well. I'd be surprised if any trade happened.

And unfortunately I don't think there are any real moves to be made by trade. I could see switching out a 15th man for a guard, with some FA/g-league guy but that's not much of a needle mover in my eyes.

Tony Bradley for Patrick Beverley.

Please.

Roll with Neto and I think Allen should be ready... dudes been out a couple week now I believe. If not it’s Nazzy season. This is exactly why you groom a two-way guy for a year or so... especially when they aren’t like a big upside player.

DM and Joe... Royce is playing well now so he can slide over and take some of those minutes.

Patrick Mccaw is available. Why not move Naz up and give him some minutes. Briante Weber of the Skyforce is a solid vet in the GLeague. Got a ring for Golden State. Problem is that if someone is added someone has to be cut.

Rubio and Exum will be out for a while. People have been clamoring for Donovan at PG. Well, you'll get it

I’m not sure Rubio will be out a super long time... wasn’t hopping on one foot CO style... wasn’t comfortable but didn’t seem like he was dying... he just knew it was a hamstring cuz he’s been there.

We will see tomorrow... him And Thabo both going for MRIs... good news is DL had a two for one at the MRI machine... all savings will be reinvested in the program.

I’m not sure Rubio will be out a super long time... wasn’t hopping on one foot CO style... wasn’t comfortable but didn’t seem like he was dying... he just knew it was a hamstring cuz he’s been there.

We will see tomorrow... him And Thabo both going for MRIs... good news is DL had a two for one at the MRI machine... all savings will be reinvested in the program.
Rubio is going to be out until at least All-Star. You can't rush a hamstring.