What's new

Poker nights?

You have my vote.

I suck at both but skill never matters with a purely amateur crowd making it a true game of luck.

Hey, I resemble that comment

You have my vote.

I suck at both but skill never matters with a purely amateur crowd making it a true game of luck.

I suck at Omaha but I like it more than Texas hold'em. I especially like Omaha 8 or better.

@UGLI, you ever play Omaha? It's similar to Texas Hold'em except you get 4 hole cards and can play for either the high or low pot, or both. It's a heavy action game a lot of the time.

HOE is where you play one orbit of Hold'em, one orbit of Omaha high and one orbit of Omaha 8 or better (hi/low) then repeat. It's good ****. I just know most people are familiar with Texas Hold'em and it's hard to get people into Omaha.

I suck at Omaha but I like it more than Texas hold'em. I especially like Omaha 8 or better.

@UGLI, you ever play Omaha? It's similar to Texas Hold'em except you get 4 hole cards and can play for either the high or low pot, or both. It's a heavy action game a lot of the time.

HOE is where you play one orbit of Hold'em, one orbit of Omaha high and one orbit of Omaha 8 or better (hi/low) then repeat. It's good ****. I just know most people are familiar with Texas Hold'em and it's hard to get people into Omaha.

Played tons of Omaha in College. Hated it.

Played tons of Omaha in College. Hated it.

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Okay-meme-face-195568.png

lol. Just saying I dont like it at all.

My freshman and sophomore year of school I would played TONZ of Hold em, then the next year everyone started playing Omaha.

I played for like half a semester then stopped playing cuz I thought it was dumb.

If this happens, someone needs to take a web cam and we can post it on the site, live.

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app

With the language going there? Everyone would get the ban hammer.

Lol.

We need to hire a professional bleeper for censorship

Sure it is possible. Probably use ustream

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app

A game on Saturday night? I can probably make that!

just kidding: wife's birthday

This Sat not looking so good. May have to shoot for sometime early Jan.

Dat social anxiety doe