Poll: My new ride

How impressed are you? Saturn SW2

• Broseph, re-sell that wagon to me!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jaymz

What do you nerds think? Will it impress my season ticket holder up north? Jealous? Should be.

Attachments

• IMG_20150818_023044.jpg
    IMG_20150818_023044.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20150818_023007.jpg
    IMG_20150818_023007.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 47
Wow.. what model is that bro?? I've never seen it. Looks kinda like spaceship from the front.

I do like the paint job kinda like something from Pimp my Ride!!!!

Wow.. what model is that bro?? I've never seen it. Looks kinda like spaceship from the front.

I do like the paint job kinda like something from Pimp my Ride!!!!

Saturn SW2, some guy that owns an auto-body shop here in St. George gave it custom paint job, has a bunch of upgrades and mods, installed a rear-view camera/dvd player on dash. I'm pretty stoked to say the least!!

My brother (Zulu) Said the exact same thing about pimp my ride! Lmao!!

Saturn SW2, some guy that owns an auto-body shop here in St. George gave it custom paint job, has a bunch of upgrades and mods, installed a rear-view camera/dvd player on dash. I'm pretty stoked to say the least!!

My brother (Zulu) Said the exact same thing about pimp my ride! Lmao!!

Looks cool bro, love that show. Love cars with colours and style that reflect owners' personality.

Are you really Zulu's brother??? Like actual brother????

Looks cool bro, love that show. Love cars with colours and style that reflect owners' personality.

Are you really Zulu's brother??? Like actual brother????

Yep! He actually pushed me to join these forums, then I became an addict. We went down to the summer league last year in Vegas to meet a few members. Spycam1/dong2ha after the game we ended up getting some pink's hot dogs, Yum!!
I ended up sitting next to Orangello, who I believe was rocking Bullz gear there? (WTF!)

Yep. He actually pushed me to join, then I became an addict. Went down to the summer league last year in Vegas to meet a few members. Spycam1/dong2ha we ended up getting some pink's hot dogs after the game. Yum. I ended up sitting next to Orangello. Who I believe was rocking Bullz gear there? WTF!

Haha.. Orangello needs to come in here right now and explain himself about them Bullz gear!!!!!! WTF man!!!!

Yep! He actually pushed me to join these forums, then I became an addict. We went down to the summer league last year in Vegas to meet a few members. Spycam1/dong2ha after the game we ended up getting some pink's hot dogs, Yum!!
I ended up sitting next to Orangello, who I believe was rocking Bullz gear there? (WTF!)
Wait, I met you and it seemed that you were from a different country and didn't look much like zulu.

Wait, I met you and it seemed that you were from a different country and didn't look much like zulu.

We've got 1/2 the same roots. Jazz roots. Bahaha!!

Not sure if you mean this as a joke or if we actually don't look alike, if it's the later it'd be because we have different fathers, but same mother and we grew up together!

I'd always use his bench press in his room while he was away, when I was 13 and cool.

We've got 1/2 the same roots. Jazz roots. Bahaha!!

Not sure if you mean this as a joke or if we actually don't look alike, if it's the later it'd be because we have different fathers, but same mother and we grew up together!

I'd always use his bench press in his room while he was away, when I was 13 and cool.
But aren't you from spain or something?

from my (limited) experience, women often don't care too much about the ride you have once you already have them interested. I mean if you're trying to attract attention when you pull up into a club then obviously it helps to be in a Lambo vs. a Toyota Tercel.

tl;dr Jazz-fan girl won't care too much, I don't think. If you dig it, that's all that matters.

from my (limited) experience, women often don't care too much about the ride you have once you already have them interested. I mean if you're trying to attract attention when you pull up into a club then obviously it helps to be in a Lambo vs. a Toyota Tercel.

tl;dr Jazz-fan girl won't care too much, I don't think. If you dig it, that's all that matters.

This is true. Chicks dig having fun. Very few really care what you drive.
That's during the dating/single thing.
For marriage you must add a few other things to the fun, like, being loving and caring.

tl;dr - never marry

Prolly true, but that is one weird *** car. She will probably think he is from the 80's.

the two-tone thing reminds me of those ol' Subaru SVXs that they stopped making. What a bizarre car that was.

subaru-svx-cx-%5B9884%5D.jpg

^
Yep. Reminds me some of the Toyota Landcruiser (I think that's what it's called)...sort of liked them but the two tone look was dumb.