What's new

Poll: Will the Jazz finish the season at .500 or better?

edit

• Yes. We will win at least 10 of the final 26.

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • No. We will finish the season with a losing record.

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
I voted yes that we well finish .500 or better but .500 doesn't get you into the playoffs in the West

I voted no. After watching last night against the warriors I believe that Deron is heading straight for melt down. He took out Jerry and he already had the team headed down. He can't blame Jerry anymore so will he turn on Ty? on his teamates? on managment? on the fans??
Fans, head for the life boats now while there is still room.

Once Jefferson learns the offense, Millsap and Deron get out of their slump, CJ develops, Fess comes back 100 % from his sinus infection, Elson goes back to Big Dawg form, AK, Memo, and Raja come back from injury, we'll go on a tear. People forget, we beat the Magic and Heat this year.

And for all those fairweather fans that blast the Jazz for losing to the Warriors, heck, just look at the Lakers. They lost to the Cavs.

All we gotta do is get into the playoffs. Once we're in, anything can happen.

Once Jefferson learns the offense, Millsap and Deron get out of their slump, CJ develops, Fess comes back 100 % from his sinus infection, Elson goes back to Big Dawg form, AK, Memo, and Raja come back from injury, we'll go on a tear. People forget, we beat the Magic and Heat this year.

And for all those fairweather fans that blast the Jazz for losing to the Warriors, heck, just look at the Lakers. They lost to the Cavs.

All we gotta do is get into the playoffs. Once we're in, anything can happen.

Yeah I agree with you man. Give these guys a little rest, and that gives them even more time for these guys that are hurt to recover.
It was never the coaching staffs fault. Weather it be Sloan/Johnson or Corbin/Layden/Hornacek.....
There just isn't enough defense or offensive fire power on this team to win very many games without AK, Okur, Bell and Price.
Hayward, Evans, Miles, and Watson aren't going to get you into the playoffs.