What's new

Pool Maintenance

Chris-L

Anyone ever owned a pool and did their own maintenance? Or worked for a pool cleaning service? New to this and need a few pointers with mine.

Dunno but 'grats! Having a pool>>having a mercedes.

Talk to some of the hotel maintenance people down there if you don't get many responses here.

Don't try to blow it up like a balloon, it takes forever. An air pump is a must. Always flip the pool over towards the North for good luck when the water gets dirty and needs to be emptied. When it gets a hole in it, duct tape will always come through for you.

Don't try to blow it up like a balloon, it takes forever. An air pump is a must. Always flip the pool over towards the North for good luck when the water gets dirty and needs to be emptied. When it gets a hole in it, duct tape will always come through for you.

that answered every question i had, rep'd. do you like own a pool company or something?

Certified pool operator my advice is get a auto chlorine feeder and always check your alkalinity first. If it is off nothing else works. Oh yeah temp is pretty important cold water won't bond with chlorine just floats around in pockets

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2