What's new

Poor Jeff Withey

Dude doesn't belong in the nba. Watching him In these 2 games have showed why. Find someone for that last roster spot that has some potential. Whitey doesn't,

Dude doesn't belong in the nba. Watching him In these 2 games have showed why. Find someone for that last roster spot that has some potential. Whitey doesn't,

Ridiculous post. I'll take the coaching staff's opinion of the guy over yours any day of the week. If he didn't belong in the NBA he would not be playing in the NBA.

Also who kisses and have your hand straight up in front of the camera showing off your engagement ring?

I mean does she think we can't tell that she's trying to show off that ring? I hate it when people do that.. it just makes them look so materialistic and rediculous... LoL ....

Also who kisses and have your hand straight up in front of the camera showing off your engagement ring?

I mean does she think we can't tell that she's trying to show off that ring? I hate it when people do that.. it just makes them look so materialistic and rediculous... LoL ....

because ... she is so materialistic and ridiculous ! She may be a med student but being academically smart isn't mutually exclusive to being a materialistic superficial slapper

Mods, please retitle this thread, "Lucky Jeff Withey" though, based on what we've seen so far I think he's determined to marry a drama queen no matter how many Get Out of Jail Free cards the universe hands him.

because ... she is so materialistic and ridiculous ! She may be a med student but being academically smart isn't mutually exclusive to being a materialistic superficial slapper

She's a med student? Where? I'm sure all of her classmates love all the lectures on professionalism and social media while she does such public things.

She's a med student? Where? I'm sure all of her classmates love all the lectures on professionalism and social media while she does such public things.

check her twitter .. posts about studying 3rd year med whilst also posting unending pics of T&A

He might be playing his way out of a roster spot.

Although he's been bad offensively this preseason, it's tough finding bigs who can clog the paint and cause the other team to alter their shot when they drive to the hoop. That's one thing Withey has going for him. He looked good last season when Gobert was out - I think he'll settle down.

CJ certainly has looked better -- in fact, CJ has actually looked very good. Withey isn't playing well, but it might be more that CJ is playing very well that might be the determining factor.

CJ is not a backup center though, so there is that...

Also, factor in Bolomboy. That guy is active. I remember telling people when I first saw him that I thought he had more potential than Millsap when he was a rookie, and they thought I was crazy. Yes, he is raw, but I see him as potentially the Mailman Lite.