What's new

PoS fan who harassed Westbrook

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if somebody is "MAGA", he's just a piece of ****? Is that what the consensus is? Isn't this how racism or antisemitism started in the first place? Just labeling a group of people as less than?

Don't act like you are both stereotyping or shaming a group of people and then stereotype and shame a group of people.
But they are all white rich and/or redneck, the last group we are allowed to make fun of because it's socially acceptable and even expected.

I find it really weird that Mormons support trump for the most part. He seems like the opposite of what type of person Mormons aspire to be according to their teachings.
Gotta stick to your party lines though I guess

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
The problem is Mormons generally feel so strongly about the topics that matter to them, such as abortion, that they are looking past the other stuff because they will not support anyone for abortion or gay marriage or whatever else it might be. Most Mormons I know who support Trump feel like it is just the lesser of 2 evils, not that he's great.

I didn't vote at all, but I'm glad Clinton didn't win. I can't disclose what I know, but she is more crooked than Trump.

Trump has said a bunch of dumb things and done a bunch of good things. If you support him across the board or hate him across the board, you are equally wrong in my book.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Looks like I was right and you didn’t want to cop to it.

Everything Trump does and represents is poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.