What's new

Positive Jazz comment coming from an outsider

Your team is full of role players, secondary guys, and glue guys. Reminds me of nuggets from few years ago. Deep bench but lack the GO TO GUY. I truly believe if the Jazz made a couple moves they could be a top 4 team in the west for the next 4 to 5 years and if you get top 4 seed and get into playoffs with homecourt anything can happen. You guys are on the tip but with lacking a go to guy you will never get over the hill. Couple moves and the Jazz could become very dangerous. Yes I find some of your fans at the game classless. Even Reggie Milelr called yall out but you do have a GREAT homecourt advantage. Time to either make some moves and move into the top 4 or just enjoy first round bounces for next couple years. See nuggets as an example. So close are the Jazz but are the Jazz happy with just making playoffs or do they want to make noise in playoffs? That's the big question.

Your team is full of role players, secondary guys, and glue guys. Reminds me of nuggets from few years ago. Deep bench but lack the GO TO GUY. I truly believe if the Jazz made a couple moves they could be a top 4 team in the west for the next 4 to 5 years and if you get top 4 seed and get into playoffs with homecourt anything can happen. You guys are on the tip but with lacking a go to guy you will never get over the hill. Couple moves and the Jazz could become very dangerous. Yes I find some of your fans at the game classless. Even Reggie Milelr called yall out but you do have a GREAT homecourt advantage. Time to either make some moves and move into the top 4 or just enjoy first round bounces for next couple years. See nuggets as an example. So close are the Jazz but are the Jazz happy with just making playoffs or do they want to make noise in playoffs? That's the big question.

NCJazz, sometimes you make worthwhile posts like this that stimulate discussion but other times you insult our intelligence. Why this bipolar personality. Is it because you like antagonizing people?

About Go-to Guys, I think Hayward may be developing into one. Burks and Hood also have that potential. With Gobert and Favors continuing to improve, and the potential of Exum and Lyles, two guys barely out of high school, we might be able to stand pat and be a contender.

NCJazz, sometimes you make worthwhile posts like this that stimulate discussion but other times you insult our intelligence. Why this bipolar personality. Is it because you like antagonizing people?

About Go-to Guys, I think Hayward may be developing into one. Burks and Hood also have that potential. With Gobert and Favors continuing to improve, and the potential of Exum and Lyles, two guys barely out of high school, we might be able to stand pat and be a contender.

It is just that some only look at the things I say that are true but negative. I have always told it just like it is. Jazz got some great pieces. Great pieces that other teams would love to have. Got to strike why the iron is hot... P

When I am wrong I admit it also. I thought Hayward was going be a bust and he has shown clearly that he is not. He is not the star some around here potray him to be but he be a great second or third option on a champ caliber team. I was wrong about him period.

I agree with this, they do need that go to guy. However, making moves to get that done is risky. You have to keep that team chemistry and team morale while you do it. So many times adding a star player can throw a wrench into how a team gels. Look at the Lakers when they signed Dwight Howard. They had it made with Gasol and let him walk so they could sign Howard. Was a huge mistake! But I agree, they are one big star away...

There is no reason that Hood cannot be a go to guy, especially with the talent around him. He will have a big adjustment once NBA teams start treating him like a number one option, but that will mean that the pressure will move off of Favors and Hayward. If Gobert and Exum can even be slight offensive threats, the Jazz should be in business. . .

With the amount of posts on this board AND your name, I hardly think you are an outsider. Nor did I find any positive comments. Very misleading thread title.

Should have been "More of the same from ncoloradojazz."

I agree with this, they do need that go to guy. However, making moves to get that done is risky. You have to keep that team chemistry and team morale while you do it. So many times adding a star player can throw a wrench into how a team gels. Look at the Lakers when they signed Dwight Howard. They had it made with Gasol and let him walk so they could sign Howard. Was a huge mistake! But I agree, they are one big star away...

Theyu would have top make the right move and it have to be a player you don't have any concerns with. Howard was always kinda questionable however. He goofed around to much and knowing Kobe and his way of doing things it had disaster written on it from the start. Just like how I said TY Lawson going to Houston will be a disaster.

With the amount of posts on this board AND your name, I hardly think you are an outsider. Nor did I find any positive comments. Very misleading thread title.

Should have been "More of the same from ncoloradojazz."

You read into it what you want. I always tell truth. Jazz are a few pieces away from top 4 for the some 5 years. I admit I was wrong about Hayward too when he got drafted. you got a gay screenname too. Even Gobert hates that nickname I heard in an interview..

Meyers Leonard could be on the trading block too from Portland. I know moves to teams in same divison are uncommon but they do go down sometimes. Leonard can shoot it from deep, a stretch 4.

For someone that's not a Utah Jazz fan and considers itself an "outsider" you sure post here a lot. Doesn't Fort Collins have a Wal-Mart or 7-11 you can hang out at and have fun?

For someone that's not a Utah Jazz fan and considers itself an "outsider" you sure post here a lot. Doesn't Fort Collins have a Wal-Mart or 7-11 you can hang out at and have fun?

Fort Collins is better then any city in UTAH. Great town it is. You think it just some hick town and all we got is a walmart. lmao, WE got everything dude and HOT WOMEN, so many breweries and weed shops. Don't hate

HOT WOMEN, so many breweries and weed shops

thats pretty cool bro.
i caught some sick powder, skiing in utah last year tho. and the tax on the headshops sucks for outsiders. might as well buy it in the black market in houston...

regarding your original post, hayward and favors are obviously still on the up and up with potential to become go to guys, and exum is still an unknown. this team is already better than the rockets and mavs and pelicans IMO, who have better GO TO guys then the Jazz at the moment. With a deep roster and no superstar, this team will have to go 04 Pistons on the league to win anything (division, conference, etc.).

Fort Collins is better then any city in UTAH. Great town it is. You think it just some hick town and all we got is a walmart. lmao, WE got everything dude and HOT WOMEN, so many breweries and weed shops. Don't hate
With all that hot women, drugs and booze just waiting for you in your lovely town...why do you spend so much time posting on a message board for a team you despise? Do you have a medical condition?