What's new

Positive ncoloradojazz comment coming from a casual observer

Greasy84

Your posts reflect an average level of insight and intelligence, but a high degree of effort and frequency. Reminds me of the nuggets from a few years ago. A lot of noise, but never ended up going anywhere. Prolific writing but lacking the ONE THOUGHT-PROVOKING COMMENT. I truly believe if you could acquire some interesting opinions, you would be a top 4 poster on this forum. But lacking this you will never get over the hill (well, who really wants to be 'over the hill' anyway?). Yes I find some of your antagonizing comments on this forum classless. Even MeloTheJazzKiller called yall out. Time to step up your game or enjoy short lived threads that fizzle out in 1 or 2 pages. So close are you, but are you happy with just having heated arguments with Jazz fans about petty things? That's a big question.

Last edited:
Your posts reflect an average level of insight and intelligence, but a high degree of effort and frequency. Reminds me of the nuggets from a few years ago. A lot of noise, but never ended up going anywhere. Prolific writing but lacking the ONE THOUGHT-PROVOKING COMMENT. I truly believe if you could acquire some interesting opinions, you would be a top 4 poster on this forum. But lacking this you will never get over the hill (well, who really wants to be 'over the hill' anyway?). Yes I find some of your antagonizing comments on this forum classless. Even JazzWarrior57 called yall out. Time to step up your game or enjoy short lived threads that fizzle out in 1 or 2 pages. So close are you, but are you happy with just having heated arguments with Jazz fans about petty things? That's a big question.
this was rep worthy.

Come step on the court with me and see my insight to bball. not leave my name out your little girly mouth

Please share with us your basketball CV. Where did you play your college ball? Please post a few video clips from your top games. tick tock

Great post, Greasy.
Since ncoloradojazz is NEVER going to be a top-4 poster, I suggest we trade him to the Nuggets board. I think we can all agree that a "poster to be named later" would be a fair price. Heck, I'll even throw in a little cash incentive.

Great post, Greasy.
Since ncoloradojazz is NEVER going to be a top-4 poster, I suggest we trade him to the Nuggets board. I think we can all agree that a "poster to be named later" would be a fair price. Heck, I'll even throw in a little cash incentive.

NCJZ is an off the bench energy guy. He comes off the bench, does an anti-Lyles celebration, pumps up the team and the fans with his antics, looks like a buffoon, eats a dick, etc. He's the hardest working poster here!

north colorado jazz fan is one of my top posters in this forum for the reason of him always slapping our faces with the hard facts we do not want to face.

On the other hand he is a wuss for just calling people on court and not actually sharing anything he does on court to prove his big mouth.

Come on bitch. Share.

Yours sincerely,

addictionary

NCJZ is an off the bench energy guy. He comes off the bench, does an anti-Lyles celebration, pumps up the team and the fans with his antics, looks like a buffoon, eats a dick, etc. He's the hardest working poster here!

Looks like a buffoon, eats a dick... Lololololol

Please share with us your basketball CV. Where did you play your college ball? Please post a few video clips from your top games. tick tock

NCJ: I repeat. Tick tock. We know you have read this. Put up or shut up.