What's new

Possible PG for Jazz next year?

I have always like J. Jack. I would love it if he played for the Jazz. As far as Mo Williams, he isn't going to be happy not starting which is a problem. I wouldn't want to sign him simply because he will want to get paid like a starter.

You guys are not makeing any kind of sense and your posts are not readable.

Don't know about the foreigner but I'm intrigued. We need a young, athletic point guard who can engage two and is pass-first.

Jarrett Jack is certainly not that guy. I know he's having an impressive year numbers wise, and the letters P and G might be listed next to his name, but he's definitely an awful fit for our current roster and our young guys. Anyone who suggests otherwise should be discredited immediately.

Why does it matter? We could somehow draft the next Steve Nash or John Stockton and it wouldn't matter. He would ride the bench for 2+ years watching Earl and Jamaal fumble and brick away.

Quite honestly the draft doesn't matter as long as this franchise has no defined purpose, mission, or goal. Here we are in February and we still have big al and Millsap. We're still trying to figure out the point to this season. We're still arguing for the young players to receive more pt.

We're in year 2 of rebuilding and yet have yet to commit to one or the other. Are we developing the youngs? Or playing the vets? We cannot do both

Why does it matter? We could somehow draft the next Steve Nash or John Stockton and it wouldn't matter. He would ride the bench for 2+ years watching Earl and Jamaal fumble and brick away.

Quite honestly the draft doesn't matter as long as this franchise has no defined purpose, mission, or goal. Here we are in February and we still have big al and Millsap. We're still trying to figure out the point to this season. We're still arguing for the young players to receive more pt.

We're in year 2 of rebuilding and yet have yet to commit to one or the other. Are we developing the youngs? Or playing the vets? We cannot do both

Actually, it's been pretty defined. Play the vets.

Mo will be back. KOC didn't trade for him to have him walk. I wouldnt mind Jack backing Mo up.

Al of this is irrelevant if Al is back though. He is such an offense killer, that he makes the pg position irrelevant.