What's new

Post your favorite GIF or animation here!

I want to enjoy that but after hearing a story about European dancing bears and how they train (torture) them I just can't.

The GAME THREAD

rwNqqt7.gif

I want to enjoy that but after hearing a story about European dancing bears and how they train (torture) them I just can't.

I agree. But it's just fascinating to look at that bear. So strong. I'm fascinated and a bit terrified by them since I've been riding bikes in grizzly country lately.

Good things come to those who... ah **** it, just toss one up there. If infection comes through we can always ignore or delete yours.

NOPE NOPE NOPE

don't lay that **** on me bro

Not cool

Somebody sober needs to get their little fingers to work on their pc and make this **** happen. It can't be me

UnimportantBlondDachshund-size_restricted.gif
WTF what happened here? Bus driver fell asleep? texting? seizure? heart attack?
All of the above? He was texting his wife about falling asleep when she told him that she was cheating on him so he smacked his head against the steering wheel causing a seizure and then had a heart attack when she told him she sold the house already and took all the money and moved to Mexico with her lover.

All of the above? He was texting his wife about falling asleep when she told him that she was cheating on him so he smacked his head against the steering wheel causing a seizure and then had a heart attack when she told him she sold the house already and took all the money and moved to Mexico with her lover.

True story:
A former neighbor of mine and his wife both served missions in Brazil. They married and had three kids, then adopted two more from Brazil. Fast forward several years and one day out of the blue he calls her and says “I don’t love you anymore. I’ve fallen in love with a Brazilian woman I met on the internet. I’m moving to Brazil to be with her. I’m at the airport. I’ve emptied the bank account, you get everything else. Bye.”

True story:
A former neighbor of mine and his wife both served missions in Brazil. They married and had three kids, then adopted two more from Brazil. Fast forward several years and one day out of the blue he calls her and says “I don’t love you anymore. I’ve fallen in love with a Brazilian woman I met on the internet. I’m moving to Brazil to be with her. I’m at the airport. I’ve emptied the bank account, you get everything else. Bye.”
do you have a .gif of this... or...?

True story:
Wow, brutal.

True story:
Would be hilarious if he was "catfished" by the brazilian "woman"