What's new

Post your favorite GIF or animation here!

tETgVJo.jpg

Thats it... I'm going to the gym right now. JEBUS

OK, everyone--be aware that many of these recent ones have approached or crossed the line. Warnings and/or infractions may result.

In the meantime, please keep it family friendly.

Ok, so I got infraction for posting video of cop on duty doing some body search and some others who posted obvious boners did not get it? Seems unfair if you ask me.

If it makes you feel better, I got a warning for the soccer **** biter one. I bet all the mods liked that one tho.

VO is also gonna get fracted for showing too much *** as soon as Colton checks this thread.

Ok, so I got infraction for posting video of cop on duty doing some body search and some others who posted obvious boners did not get it? Seems unfair if you ask me.

Take your lumps without calling other people out and making it worse for everyone, seriously.

It is already well established that fracting is an imprecise (read: heavily flawed and biased) art form.

And for the potential in this thread for infractions there have been remarkably few, to be honest.

Take your lumps without calling other people out and making it worse for everyone, seriously.

huh? I don't want infractions for anybody else, I want mine downgraded to warning to be honest as I do not think it was the worst from all of them.

huh? I don't want infractions for anybody else, I want mine downgraded to warning to be honest as I do not think it was the worst from all of them.

But pointing at other posts and saying "mine was no worse" isn't going to get yours reversed, it's just going to get other people infracted. Infractions aren't a big deal, seriously. Even if you're close to a ban, the first one lasts like a week. Easy enough to just back off and be careful if you have a couple infractions.

But pointing at other posts and saying "mine was no worse" isn't going to get yours reversed, it's just going to get other people infracted. Infractions aren't a big deal, seriously. Even if you're close to a ban, the first one lasts like a week. Easy enough to just back off and be careful if you have a couple infractions.

ok, thank you so much ^ that makes me feel much better.

I could have told you that some of those were fract worthy because I've gotten some for less ***. I was as surprised as you were, but the line has to be drawn somewhere and there's only one way to learn where it is.