What's new

Post your favorite Jazz clips!

Joe Johnson came to us two years ago, and it was pretty obvious that he was winding down his career. There wasn't much left in the tank, but there was apparently still one great playoff series in it. The Clippers should feel honoured that it was delivered upon them.

And as great as the winning shot in Game 1 was(I still think he meant for it to bounce so as to not leave a second or two on the game clock), that game 4 was something special. The last 7 minutes of the game and Joe scoring or assisting on 20 straight points is in the top 10 memories I've had as a Jazz fan.

And I think my favourite thing in these videos is how palpable the panic is in the body language of Clippers players any time JJ Redick ends up switched onto Joe. If there are indeed infinite universes, there still wouldn't be one in which JJ Redick can guard a 36-year old Joe Johnson in the post.

A quick little personal favourite from a few months ago.

ezgif-3-1dea507788.gif

I love how Donovan and Derrick just move past Brewer like he wasn't there and Donovan gets in PG's face. Donovan even pushes Brewer a bit.

Also, Carmelo reacting to what's going on two second late sums up his entire season.

That playoff series against okc was so much fun
That and the Clipper's series last year are 2 of my favorite playoff series of all-time. Beat cocky [note, this is the slang word for arrogant. c ock y] teams, largely on their own home court, and did it emphatically.

Oh yeah, did I mention I was at the first Clipper's game last year, watched the final shot by Johnson live. The cheers of the audience dying instantly at that shot was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. Maybe better than the first time I heard my child laugh or say their first word. Yeah it was that awesome.

That series more just pissed me off rather than hurt. I think I can be very objectionable when it comes to refs, but holy **** the calls in the 4th quarter of that game 5 were just abysmal

Bad memories. That was some major bs

Karl Malone at age 37 dunking all over people still