What's new

Post Your Jazz Fan Paraphernalia!!

AlaskanAssassin

OK, so what is it about being a Jazz fan that make people think you want Ugly Jazz gear for Christmas. I just received a wonderful gift from one of my best friends. Jazz socks. One sock with Stockton, the other with Malone.

WP_20141223_001.jpg

Please post a picture of your favorite Jazz Fan Paraphernalia. The funnier the better! Jerseys, Mugs, Hats, Pants, Underwear, etc.
If you are in the picture, even better.

OK, so what is it about being a Jazz fan that make people think you want Ugly Jazz gear for Christmas. I just received a wonderful gift from one of my best friends. Jazz socks. One sock with Stockton, the other with Malone.

View attachment 3953

Please post a picture of your favorite Jazz Fan Paraphernalia. The funnier the better! Jerseys, Mugs, Hats, Pants, Underwear, etc.
I'm jealous
Those socks are bad ***

View attachment 3953

I've seen black dudes wearing these socks in my hood, and I've secured that they aren't Jazz fans. Swag recognize swag, my man.

I've seen black dudes wearing these socks in my hood, and I've secured that they aren't Jazz fans. Swag recognize swag, my man.

bpd0lzucyaadx6i.jpg

Dwyane Wade recognizes

View attachment 3953

You got hosed!

Got some Jazz socks for Christmas today and I'm going to cop those Stockton/Malone socks with an Amazon gift card I got.

Boom

sent from a phone ya bish
Not bad.
Dat ugli jazz sweater from a few weeks back with your gift card doe