What's new

Potential trade discussion

hows about this logic sunshine .. you need to change your name from Conley Island "Island" implies you're isolated, stranded out on your own bravely battling the elements like i am on Exum island. You my friend should change your handle to "Conley Bandwagoner"
Hey, you’re not on your own on Exum Island! Some of us are hidden in the jungle.

Weak ... come out of the Exum closet and subject yourself to the humiliation

I’m with u... if any Aussie isn’t still all in on Ex, then go and get $@!”-& !!! You aren’t a true Australian..
The young fella just needs a bit of luck with injuries and he’ll be just fine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m with u... if any Aussie isn’t still all in on Ex, then go and get $@!”-& !!! You aren’t a true Australian..
The young fella just needs a bit of luck with injuries and he’ll be just fine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What he really needs is some HGH lol

I won’t give up on him until his limbs actually snap off ..

hows about this logic sunshine .. you need to change your name from Conley Island "Island" implies you're isolated, stranded out on your own bravely battling the elements like i am on Exum island. You my friend should change your handle to "Conley Bandwagoner"

"Bravely battling the elements like you are?" Do you really think of yourself as going to battle when you log in to this site? Wow, the Dunning Kruger effect in it's finest.
You my friend chose the handle of Douchebag. Out of everything in the world you chose to call yourself Douchebag and your giving advise for someone to change their handle? You CHOSE the name of Douchebag and I wouldn't change a thing, it fit's you perfectly.

"Bravely battling the elements like you are?" Do you really think of yourself as going to battle when you log in to this site? Wow, the Dunning Kruger effect in it's finest.
You my friend chose the handle of Douchebag. Out of everything in the world you chose to call yourself Douchebag and your giving advise for someone to change their handle? You CHOSE the name of Douchebag and I wouldn't change a thing, it fit's you perfectly.

Thanks PGAB
I actually didn’t choose the name, it was given as a result of a lost bet.

If you chose your name appropriately it’d be “Creepy Whackjob”

I wouldn't say I'm on Exum island, but I don't believe in just trading him for a nominal 2nd rounder. Too much potential value. It may never be realized, but he could be a very valuable reserve. Now if he gets injured again? That may change my mind. But the summer league he had with Donovan was magical. Those are the memories I cling to.

So we are calling Australia an island now? Got it.

It can't be that lonely on Exum island when the entire country is there with you.

They'll be able to find someone to do it, so don't worry over if it helps them land Butler or not. Does the Gordon/Tucker for Favors+picks swap help our team? I strongly believe so. Tucker is a stud, one of the most underrated players in the league.

They'll be able to find someone to do it, so don't worry over if it helps them land Butler or not. Does the Gordon/Tucker for Favors+picks swap help our team? I strongly believe so. Tucker is a stud, one of the most underrated players in the league.
On paper, Gordon and Tucker for our space makes us a contender. In the lockerroom, there would be issues because Tucker has taken personal shots at Rudy on social media.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

well Ron it is actually an island ..

and 99 % of the country would have no clue who he is

Okay, so there are only 246,000 of you Australian ****ers on Exum Island then. Must be lonely. Australia is a Continent so by definition it cant be an island.