What's new

Pre-draft workouts

DD seems a nice pick in the second round but I’m lukewarm on him. He had great talent all around him and still only shot 36.5% and 40.1% from the college 3 the last two seasons.

I guess the flipside is his TS%, Reb%, ***%, TO%, and WS all improved last year despite a greater usage rate. And he’s 6’5” so not tiny. I’m curious what his wingspan and standing reach will be though. I assume not good but who knows.

Personally I think he’ll struggle to find playing time in the league and I’d pass but I also haven’t watched him enough.

Lmao. Only 40 percent. Someone whoever drafts him better tell him to never shoot the ball. Just play defense.plus you haven't seen enough of him but personally think he won't make it? No facts or anything to back it up. Just a feeling ya get,right? It's okay sometimes gut test works out.

Ehh, I'd say all the other guys have a better shot at a NBA career than Bryant. 3 of these guys are potential 1st rounders.

which 3?
I see one POTENTIAL first rounder, DD. Being white helps him and moves him up because everyone wants the great white hype. Bowen could of been a first rounder but since he didn't play all year,that's not going happen. Gabriel has been a bust. Calapri hasn't improved him at all. Actually a lot of bigs for Cal ha ve played poorly recently!

Is it a Mormon thing?
Yes. Fish is probably the biggest Mormon homer on the board, dating all the way back to when the Jazz took Shannon Anderson in the second round rather than trading up two spots for Mark Pope.

Donte D has Jazz written all over hi m. One thing though is a pairing of Mitchell and Him could be explosive. Would want both to work on point guard skills but that would be a nice 1 2 punch for future. If the Jazz went that route then I would like to see a quality pass first point guard to pair them with! Ricky Rubio still has some miles on him and a player like him is the perfect pairing. DD to the Jazz is literally a match made in heaven.
So you're putting Mitchell at SG and Donte at SF? DD would be absolutely abused. If the Jazz draft DD, he's a guy who comes off the bench or plays alongside Mitchell when the other guard rests.

IMO, the Jazz need someone who can eventually replace Ingles. Joe ain't getting any younger. And I don't see Crowder as that guy. I'd rather see Utah draft someone with some length than a guy like DD.

Last edited:
I'm liking Frazier and Okogie as realistic where we draft. They are both long, and Frazier has decent height and athleticism. There are probably better picks out there, but I'm pretty sure they will be gone by the time we go. The odds of a move up are probably more slim this year after Denver's woodshed experience last year.

Lmao. Only 40 percent. Someone whoever drafts him better tell him to never shoot the ball. Just play defense.plus you haven't seen enough of him but personally think he won't make it? No facts or anything to back it up. Just a feeling ya get,right? It's okay sometimes gut test works out.

I've watched him a few times. I'm just not going to say I've watched him 20x or anything and simply focus on watching him like evidently everyone else who professes knowledge about these guys on the 300+ DI teams from which they come, thus somehow spending over 24 hours a day in watching all these prospects. That's all.

And 40% is nothing special in college.

Is Knowledgeofmine ncoloradojazz?