What's new

Pre-draft workouts

hi guys,

It's quite hard to follow all the players who played during the Jazz workout, so i made a quick summary. Sorry if there are some mistakes in the numbers, it's just to help us to have a global vision.

1528154595-workout-jazzou.jpg

Last edited:
Per Larsens... Okobo versus Simons workout tomorrow.

That’s a workout to get excited about... although if it is truly head to head I’d expect Okobo to destroy him.

That’s a workout to get excited about... although if it is truly head to head I’d expect Okobo to destroy him.

Ish is starting to get real now. I like both these players. Hopefully this helps put the Donte and Grayson Allen discussion to bed.

Ha ha, i watched the okobo interview and missed that it took place last year. For a moment i thought Walt Perrin was a legend for getting okobo to work oyt out twice in three days.

Simons is the faster blade and his game is suited to dazzle in workouts. I cant wait to hear about Simons,to me he's the most anticipated workout .

Simons gets rediculously hot and becomes near imposible to contain, think shades of gilbert arenas....

Last edited:
Ha ha, i watched the okobo interview and missed that it took place last year. For a moment i thought Walt Perrin was a legend for getting okobo to work oyt out twice in three days.
I used to post about Okobo last year! Had a good feeling about him.

hi guys,

It's quite hard to follow all the players who played during the Jazz workout, so i made a quick summary. Sorry if there are some mistakes in the numbers, it's just to help us to have a global vision.

It's worth pointing out a bunch of these players are returning to college.

Hey if anyone can dig up tidbits on Brian Bowens workout i'd appreciate it. He's one of the kids suspended relating to the fbi probe. I've gotta be the only person on this forum who's seen him play more than once or twice.

Londale's PER is off the charts. I know about his softness etc but there is something to be said for a heady player.