What's new

Pre Season game 2 Jazz @ Blazers---Monday October 11,2010---8:00 pm.

Our starters outplay them again, but we lose this time because we will be more focused on looking at our guys and trying different lineups than winning.

Preseason

It would be nice to see Hayward play with the starters. It is hard to judge him playing without anyone with starting talent. He looked like the best player for the jazz when it was him, Fes, Evans, Jeffers, and Gaines. I also think that B-Roy will go off becasue he is going to be guarded by CJ or Thompson. Bell shut him down last game. I guess we'll see. AK and Bell coming off the bench should keep the bench a little more competative.

With that starting lineup this one will probably be a L which will almost certainly ruin our chances at the playoffs this year. With DWILL and Jefferson both having gastric distress ESPN the Magazine had a "must read" about athletes pooping during competition. Very riveting.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

I saw a clip of Fes doing a nice spin move, and going up for a dunk, but getting blocked by the rim.
Did that happen in the first pre-season game? I hope its not a sign of things to come from him.

i hope it is a sign of things to come, pretty good spin move for a big man as long as he uses his head next time and lays itup

I'll be looking for improvement from Jefferson and Hayward. If Big Al can get shoot a high percentage, grab some good boards and get some assists I will be happy. Hayward needs to show us something besides his ability to run around a lot. Maybe coach Sloan can run a few curl jumpers for him like he did with Harpring.

I want to see defense all preseason. I could give two ***** about offense. The team will score regardless. I wanna see the Jazz put Portland on their asses.