What's new

Predict 2015-2016 Utah Jazz record

How many wins will Jazz have?

• Total voters
Too early... lets wait and see what our roster will be like at the beginning of the season - who will we draft, what we will do in free agency, will Tomic come over, trades(?)...

46 easily but I can see 50, sign a good 3 and D guy and a backup C and a draft pick we're easily 46

Hell, they've won 24 of their past 41 games. That's a 48 win pace, mostly without Hood, mostly without Gobert starting, all without Burks, and with 4 rookies in the rotation.

I think 50+ is very realistic.

Anyone who says anywhere below 82 games, has clearly not had enough of the Kool-aid yet.

Drink up boys, we gon' be undefeated.

In addition to being too early the choices are virtually meaningless. 10 game spreads?

Using the same number of 6 options, something more like would capture next seasons expectations better.

>64 ......historic and miraculous, title contention in 2 years under Quinn
57-63 ...astonishing improvement
51-56 ...contention for Home Court
45-50 ...steady improvement & playoffs
36-44 ...status quo - somewhat disappointing
<35.....catastrophic disappointment

I say 49-33 but I suspect I'm pessimistic here.

They've been playing great recently and they'll get both Burks and probably another guard, so probably 50+ wins next year.

Going with the wisdom of Kevin Pelton. Gonna temper the enthusiasm. Just don't want to be disappointed. Rather be surprised than disappointed.

In addition to being too early the choices are virtually meaningless. 10 game spreads?

Using the same number of 6 options, something more like would capture next seasons expectations better.

>64 ......historic and miraculous, title contention in 2 years under Quinn
57-63 ...astonishing improvement
51-56 ...contention for Home Court
45-50 ...steady improvement & playoffs
36-44 ...status quo - somewhat disappointing
<35.....catastrophic disappointment

Agree. There would be a huge difference between finishing with 40-41 wins (representing 0-5 games better than this year) and going 48-34 but perhaps BARELY missing the playoffs. Next season might be another one with WC teams needing at least 50 wins to make the playoffs.

I expect big jumps from Dante and Rudy. We hopefully will have a full year from Alec and Rodney. Gordon and Derrick can still make incremental gains. And Utah will add 2-3 solid players through the draft, free agency and/or bringing over players from Europe. Maybe my expectations are too high, but I'll be disappointed (barring major injuries) if the Jazz don't win 50 games.