What's new

Predict Jeremy Evans stats next season

Dumb Bloke

Banned
Lets face it his days here are done. I think if he goes to a good coach they will know how to use him like Jerry Sloan did. Ty Corbin was the worst thing for his career. Evans was quickly becoming a force under Jerry's tutelage and then Corbin squashed it.

I picture him as sixth man off the bench. 12.4 points, 1.3 assists, 4 rebounds (floor), 2.4 blocks per game in 25 minutes and shooting 67% from 2. I hear he worked on his 3 point shooting and could easily hit 37%. A true stretch 4! Problem is Jazz have too much locked up in Gobert Favors and Booker and probably Ingles so they buried him on the bench and gave the cold shoulder all season. He is not in there long term plans any more than Kanter was.

Lets face it his days here are done. I think if he goes to a good coach they will know how to use him like Jerry Sloan did. Ty Corbin was the worst thing for his career. Evans was quickly becoming a force under Jerry's tutelage and then Corbin squashed it.

I picture him as sixth man off the bench. 12.4 points, 1.3 assists, 4 rebounds (floor), 2.4 blocks per game in 25 minutes and shooting 67% from 2. I hear he worked on his 3 point shooting and could easily hit 37%. A true stretch 4! Problem is Jazz have too much locked up in Gobert Favors and Booker and probably Ingles so they buried him on the bench and gave the cold shoulder all season. He is not in there long term plans any more than Kanter was.

Funny the worst thing for his career was playing all those minutes under Corbin.... I predict 0 min 0 pts 0 ast 0 blk etc, at least in the NBA.

27 ppg 14 rebounds and 5 blocks in China.

Histerical. Evans is third in PER on the jazz. He is not going to China.

Back in 2014 they won 50% of there games when he got 20 mpg, before the season ending slump. Include those losses and Jazz were still plus five wins on the season. Every fan knew something good would happen when Evans got on the floor, and it did. Top 5 pnr ball receiver, led the league in o rebounding efficiency, super high fouled rate on cuts... How did he go from that love from us to a sideshow exhibit?

Back in 2014 they won 50% of there games when he got 20 mpg, before the season ending slump. Include those losses and Jazz were still plus five wins on the season. Every fan knew something good would happen when Evans got on the floor, and it did. Top 5 pnr ball receiver, led the league in o rebounding efficiency, super high fouled rate on cuts... How did he go from that love from us to a sideshow exhibit?

I think its that he has a body that can't put on weight and he really hasn't developed a small forwards game.

*they're

Does gobert even get 2.5 blocks per 25 min a game?

I could see the Pelicans offering him a contract. He could spell Anthony Davis for 10 minutes a game. Their games are similar, as Evans is the very, very, VERY poor man's Anthony Davis.

Spot minutes in games that are already over. So similar stats to this year. Or.....Better stats in Europe playing where he is a below average starter in one of those leagues. I actually think he'll be in the D-league most of next season.

Evans hardly got any worthwhile time at all last season. I don't think that Snyder has a place for him in the regular rotation. The real question becomes whether or not another team has a use for him. He isn't getting any bigger, and other than the usual vet learning to shoot better as his career goes along, I doubt his game gets any better from here on out. He is still an energy guy and a good locker room presence, he has value and I hope he stays, but I have very little hope for him contributing to actual games.

lol
*their