@SAC after 1 day rest
VS BKN after 1 day rest
@CLE after 1 day rest
@DET after 0 days rest
@TOR after 1 day rest
@SAS after 2 days rest
@NOP after 1 day rest
VS MIA after 1 day rest

I went 8-6. Thats a pretty easy schedule and I dont think we are tanking yet, but I'm not convinced we can do better.

That is unless Hardy permanently benches one from the unholy trinity and goes to 4 guard rotation with Ochai, Key + 2 of the other 3.

I went 8-6. Thats a pretty easy schedule and I dont think we are tanking yet, but I'm not convinced we can do better.

That is unless Hardy permanently benches one from the unholy trinity and goes to 4 guard rotation with Ochai, Key + 2 of the other 3.

The level of competition isn't very difficult, but we play 9 games on the road where we are terrible. I went with 8-6 as well, but like you, that was the maximum number of games I could see us winning right now. Hopefully Lauri gets back and we start clicking. We haven't really had a healthy Kessler and Lauri playing together all year.

That isn't an easy schedule at all with the road games and Portland starting to play better. I'm going with 5-9 for that stretch but 3-11 wouldn't surprise me with our easier games still being road games where we are horrible. We may also see them be pretty cautious with Lauri's hamstring since there isn't a big incentive to get him back quickly.

Split with Portland.
Beat Detroit.
Beat San Antonio.
Beat Brooklyn at home.
Pick up another win somewhere, maybe Clippers.
5-9

Ya'll have us losing some of those games?
smd.
Undefeated

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I got us at 7-7 best case scenario but likely 4-10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a brutal schedule. Jazz have been awful on the road and play well at home. When I look I see a 1 and 13 but my gut says 4 and 10. So I went 4 and 10.

I also think Lauri misses 2-3 more games. We can lose to anyone on the road so there are no real definite wins. Likely win 1 we aren't expecting somewhere in there.

Here is their Schedule:

VS POR after 1 day rest - should be a win. At home and against a bad team.

@DAL after 3 days rest - playing well and on the road.

VS LAC after 1 day rest - this just seems like the classic jazz loss. Is it home so could be a win. Will be close.

@OKC after 2 days rest - too good of a team and on the road a loss.

VS NYK after 1 day rest - playing well will probably will win.
@ POR after 0 days rest - on the road with no rest. After a tough loss this game looks ugly.

@SAC after 1 day rest - have regressed some from last year but still a good team. Loss

VS BKN after 1 day rest - I guess this will be a win even tough Brooklyn is a decent team.

@CLE after 1 day rest - on the road against surgeon team. Loss

@DET after 0 days rest - this is a winnable game but on no rest this looks like a potential loss.

@TOR after 1 day rest - still trying to win and a better team on paper on the road. Will be close but a loss.

@SAS after 2 days rest - wemby is going to go off. Very winnable game on the road. Jazz win.

@NOP after 1 day rest - after losing twice to Utah. On the road this will be a loss.

VS MIA after 1 day rest - Miami is still playing well and have the potential to win this game. Seems like the kinda game the jazz win at home. Win.
4 and 10

I voted 2-12.

Think the Jazz let go of the rope a bit. Only 5 home games. Jazz are an awful road team. I can't imagine spirits are high and all that time on the road around each other with bad play will kill team morale