What's new

Predict Where Rajon Rondo Goes

The Midnight

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
Where do you guys think he'll end up?

Rumors are that he'll go to DAL and Larkin will go to BOS. What do you think? Is that likely?

Not sure yet. Ill get back to you. But I do think its the right move for Boston. They might as well overhaul the entire thing now.

Not sure yet. Ill get back to you. But I do think its the right move for Boston. They might as well overhaul the entire thing now.

Do you find it strange that they traded up to get Olynyk, instead of sitting on their hands an grab Schroeder?

With Rondo likely gone, I thought Schroeder could come in and they could groom him into the next "Rondo".

Obviously Danny Ainge must have thought that Schroeder doesn't have as much upside as Rondo had when he picked him...

With Lin and Asik on the trading block, is it possible the Rockets try to clear the way for a Howard-Harden-Rondo Big3?
Boston could be a trading partner if Houston gives them additional assets.

Jonny is a friend of mine.. I can text him (and get a reply) any time.... makes this topic kind of fun.

Hate the Rockets...because I have to as a Jazz fan, but it would certainly make Houston an instant favorite to win the WC.

Jonny is a friend of mine.. I can text him (and get a reply) any time.... makes this topic kind of fun.

It's about time we get some of that action around here PKM... seeing as it's in General NBA, I think your info are safe here.

With Lin and Asik on the trading block, is it possible the Rockets try to clear the way for a Howard-Harden-Rondo Big3?
Boston could be a trading partner if Houston gives them additional assets.

If I am Houston, I don't want Rondo as part of a big 3. He's good, but Harden is sort of distributor himself. Kind of takes away from Harden if Rondo is dominating the ball. I think they would be better off with a wing or another big.